Chapter 42

~POV Alexa~

I wake up the next morning at about 5 AM so I can get ready for work. Ravi woke up about a half an hour ago. I grab my clothes and head towards the bathroom. Hongbin walks past me, but turns around to stop me.

B: Hey.

A: Hi.

B: Are you okay?

A: Yeah, I'm fine. My face just kinda hurts. I can feel some swelling on my lip, but its nothing that bad.

B: Okay. If you need anything, let me know. I am off today.

A: Okay.

I give him a hug and head into the bathroom to get changed. Once I'm ready, I sit on the couch and look at my phone to find a text message from manager.

M: Practice has been canceled due to a family emergency. Please let the boys know. Thank you ~Cho~

A: Ravi!

R: Yes my love?

A: Tell the boys that there is no practice today. Manager had a family emergency.

R: Okay. I will be right back.

~POV Ravi~

R: N hyung! No practice today. Spread the word!

I walk out to the living room to find Alexa nearlly passed out on the couch. Poor baby, her face is swollen. I carry her back to bed and change her back into her pajamas. She cuddles with me and smiles.

R: How are you feeling?

A: My face hurts.

R: Yeah. I could kinda tell.

I kiss her cheek and rest my forehead on hers. She smiles and pulls me closer.

R: You cold, or are you just never letting me go?

A: Both. But I don't want you to leave.

R: Then I won't leave. I will stay right here with you.

I kissed her soft lips and pulled her face closer to mine. She wraped her arms around me and smiles into the kiss. I try to be gentle with her, remembering her split lip from the fight last night. She tangles her fingers into my hair and kisses me more passionately.

R: Babe, easy. I don't want to hurt your lip.

A: It's fine Ravi. You aren't going to hurt me, I am being careful, don't worry.

R: Okay, I was just being careful. I love you, and don't want you to get hurt any more babe.

A: I know. I know. I really have to start behaving. Or I can kiss being Mrs. Wonshik goodbye forever.

R: Babe, you know I won't let that happen. We are getting married, weather manager likes it or not. I can't live without you my love.

Her fingers intertwined with mine and I could feel the electricity between us. She meant the world to me, and I couldn't be able to find another girl like her ever. Her fingers fit perfectly between mine, and she just completed me.

A: I love you so much.

R: I love you too. I am so glad I met you.

A: Me too babe. Honestly, I don't think I would be engaged right now if I was with anyone else.

R: Yeah? I don't think I would be dating if I didn't have you.

I could tell she was done talking, because she pulled me in for another kiss. Her lips moving in perfect sync with mine, my hands on her hips, her hands pushing on my neck. It was too perfect. Then of course there is always that one person who ruins a moment from becoming more perfect.