Klaus Mikaelson-The Originals 3

Walking up to a dagger pointing at your throat is exactly as scary as it sound. Without moving my head too much I turned, looking around as much as I could, to see where I was or who I was with. I turned my head looked straight into the eyes of my kidnapper. "Well good morning princess, how did you sleep?" He asked in a think British accent.

"I slept fine thank you, how long have I been here?" I asked, looking around to see I was in what I think was a basement cell. I looked up to see the guy looking at me confused.

"Don't you want to know who I am? Or why you're here?" Ha asked looking down at me. I shook head, careful not to hit the dagger."

"I don't see how it matters." I sighed. "You will be dead before long and I know why I'm here."

"Oh and why is that?" He asked.

"I'm here because you want to get to Nik. So you think by taking me, Nik is going to come here to save me. But there is one problem with that?"

"And that is?" He asked.

"Nice isn't coming." I stated matter of factly. "Not unless I have been got for 6 hours or more. Now tell me, how long have I been here?"

I fidgeted with the ropes and held me down trying to losen them the best I could.

"A...around six hours." He stuttered.

"Good, things are about to get very entertaining in here!" I laughed. I flicked my wrist and my kidnapper went flying across the room to the wall behind him. Using my magic I untied the ropes on my wrist and ankles before turning and walking towards my kidnapper.

"So, what made you think taking little old me would course the Mikaelsons to come running?" I asked him, still keeping him up against the wall.

"He seems to be more thoughtless when you are in danger." He shrugged. "He likes you." I smiled sweetly before I cooked my head to the side slightly pretending to think.

"I don't think you're telling the truth. " I told him before flicking my wrist again, throwing him into the wall across the room. "So tell me again, why did you take me?" I asked again.

I took you because you are a trib reed.  You're a wolf, a vamp and a witch, you shouldn't exist, yet here you are, the most powerful weapon in the world. The only person in the world that can kill Niklaus Mikaelson and all the originals. Do you really think he would just let anybody keep a hold of you." He spoke.

He was right, I am the only person in existence that can kill Nik. If I wanted to that is. Nik knew that and he knew I would rather die than harm him or any of his family, our family.

I turned back to face him, ready to speak when I heard a voice from behind me.

"Well, love, it looks like this was a wasted trip." A British accent filled my ears. I turned to see Niklaus standing behind me. I smiled and shrugged.

"I got this Nik, just one second." I told him turning back to my kidnapper.

"You see what I mean, he came here because he wanted he little weapon back." The guy laughed. I turned and nodded.

"Maybe so but I know he is always there for me when I'm in trouble and at least I know he's seen something you will never see and you never will." I smiled using my magic to pull him towards me.

"Yeah, what's that?" He asked voice and eyes full of fear and curiosity.

"You'll never get to see how powerful I really am." I smiled evilly before setting him on fire. The sound of his screams rang through out the building. I turned my attention back to my husband and smiled as I vamp sped to him and jumped, him catching me and my legs wrapping around his waist and my arms around his neck.