FP Jones (4)

*Jughead P.O.V*

I watched as my dad walked to he fridge and grab a beer. He looked down at it, contemplated weather or not he was going to drink it, then put it back. 

It had been a month since I caught my dad and my friends sister together and I had told them to end it, It had turned out that their six month secret relationship was a lot more serious that I had first thought because even now, a month later because my dad was a different person. 

This wasn't like him, I mean that beer had been in the fridge for months and I hadn't seen him even look at it, but then over the last month, I've seen him do that at least 6 times a day and everyday he puts it back telling him self. 'If you do this, you will ruin everything you worked for for Jughead and Y/n will go down the trash shoot.' 

He turned around and looked at me, eyes wide as he closed the fridge and moved to grab a glass of water instead.

"Hey boy, what you doing today?" He asked me and I shrugged. 

"Write, maybe go to the Wyrm to see the others." I told him. He nodded and the left the room. I heard him sniffle as he passed me and I almost fell from my chair. He was crying. Why?

I finished up eating and grabbed my bag, shouting bye to my dad and then headed to the Wyrm where I found Sweet Pea and Toni sat at a table. 

"Hey guys." I greeted as I sat down. The two looked at me, said hi then went back to there conversation as I pulled out my laptop and began typing.

It wasn't long until I heard another voice join our table and I looked up to see Fangs had joined us. He looked at me and then back to the others, obviously pissed about the whole his sister and my dad thing. 

"Sup bro?" Sweet Pea asked Fangs who sat down. 

"Not a lot, why do you ask?" 

"Bro, I'm you best friend, I know when something is bothering you so spill." Pea demanded. Fangs let out a sigh and looked over at me, then back to Pea and Toni before he began.

"I'm just worried about my sister." He explained. I looked over at him as he continued. "She hasn't left the trailer in a month and I was hoping today I could get her to come kick Pea's ass but she said she wasn't ready to see...you know who yet." He spoke, looking over at me. 

"It she really that bad?" Toni asked and Fangs nodded. 

"My dad is the same." I interjected. Fangs looked over at me, glaring as Toni waited for me to continue. 

"He only leaves to house to work and come here. He won't even look at me for longer than a minute and when he does it's only because I caught him with the beer." 

"Wait, he's drinking again?" Fangs asked, sounding worried. 

"No, There is this beer in the fridge, it's been there forever but he will walk out of his room, walk over to the fridge, take it out, look at it as if deciding weather or not to drink the he'll put it back."

"Wow, it must be killing him." Sweet Pea noted. I looked at him confused. Sweet Pea rolled his eyes and throw something at me. 

"Knowing the girl he loves is 3 trailers down from him but he can't see her because he promised you he'd end it." Toni spoke up. 

"You think that's what's wrong, he misses Y/N?" I asked but this seemed to anger Fangs. 

"Do not say her name. You are the reason she is so ill." Fangs snapped.

"Y/N's Ill?" Sweet Pea asked concerned. 

"Dude, she has barely eaten since she and FP ended thing, she is always crying and today is the first time she has has the strength to move off the couch for anything."