Spencer Reid-Criminal Minds (Part 6)

"Its OK Auntie Em, I promise, We'll let you know as soon as it happens and I'll make sure Spence take loads of photos." I smiled at my Aunt, through my laptop screen on Skype. 

"Good." She smiled. 

"So, how's London?" I asked. 

"Oh, it's great, Nobody knows anything about me and Doyle except a few people so, it's like, starting a new." She explained, a huge smile plastered on her face. 

Emily, moved to London a couple months back after she was offered a job. She was not feeling happy here, being around us all again after she "died", she felt different, so she left for the job and we speak all the time at about 1pm so around 6pm in London. Since I was about ready to give birth I was benched and given a desk job in the offices until I had had the baby and was ready to work again. 

Currently Spence and the team were in Las Vegas, while I stayed behind with Garcia and as it was time to call Emily, I sat at my desk 

I shifted, uncomfortably, as a sharp pain shot up my body, but I ignored it. 

"I miss you Auntie Em, seem like this is worse than when you died." I told her, my hand began rubbing my tummy subconsciously. 

"Hey, you will be fine, when you give birth, we can set up a meet up and I will meet him/her and we will spend some time together, just me you Spencer and the Baby." She smiled. "Speaking of which, are you and Spencer all settled in to the new house?" She asked. I nodded and smiled picking up my phone. "He's on a case right now." I explained and she nodded.

"Well wish them all luck." She told me.

"Actually they finished the case yesterday and Reid asked if the could spend one more night to be with his mum, She's worried that Spence won't see her when the baby comes so he stayed over with her. "

"How is she with the baby on the way? Is she..."

"She's just as excited as we are, when we told her she made the joke she was worried she would never had a grandchild." I told her. "Spence said she was asking about me and why I wasn't there and then she started telling him all these stories about him as a baby." 

"What about the house, are you all finished unpacking?" she asked.

"Yeah, we just finished decorating the Baby's room so we are officially finished unpacking." I told her, holding up my phone to the camera to show a picture of the nursery.

The nursery was painted a dark blue, a huge wooden "A" nailed to the wall behind the crib. On the ceiling was a tiny lights and all the planets on the solar system, including Pluto.

"Wow, Dorothy it's beautiful, and "A" is that a clue on the name?" She smiled. 

"Yeah it's been...fun, nobody knows the sex of the baby so they are driving me crazy trying to guess the name." I laughed. 

"So, I guess Reid decorated?" She asked, I shook my head and she smiled. 

"We both decided on the space theme, we felt we both had the fascination with space and we wanted something he/she can enjoy the stars when he/she can't sleep."

"Well I think it's beautiful." She told me, I was about to speak when I saw Garcia pop up behind me.

"Emily, Hi!" She smiled, waving. Em waved back and turned around on her side and began speaking, at this point Garcia made a point to talk.

"Hotch just texted, the team are about to take off." She whispered. I nodded and thanked her before turning to see Em.

"Listen I gotta go, I have work that needs doing and..."