Spencer Reid-Criminal Minds (Part 2)

*Two Years Later*

"So Dr Prentiss, if you were the unsub, which of these possible victims would be your next target?" Detective Daniels asked as I shifted through the files.

The profile we gave was to the police about an hour ago and the last body was found half an hour later.

"This is a small town and we had our technical analysis narrow down or possible victims into these 15 girls. Each fits the unsubs preference and each are all in the victims abuse of their family and loved ones. Each are blonde, aged between 16-18 and have most lightly moved here recently as a way of getting away from someone." I flicked through the files until one caught my attention. I grabbed the phone and dialed Garcia number.

"You've reached tech genius Penelope Garcia please speak and I shall do all I can to help you." She spoke into the phone.

"Garcia get me everything you can on Abby Wilson."

"You got it Dorothy."

"Garcia I told you not to call me that anymore." I told her.

"Yeah, I know but I love it...anyway. Abby Wilson, real name Sarah rollings, aged 17, abused by her father until she finally stuck up for her self and fought back. She told the police and her father was give 5 years in prison."

"Oh, she ran away from home after her mother, Trish Rollings, tried to kill her. The Mrs Rollings tried to strangle sarah with a line of fishing wire from abbey's fathers fishing box. Just like the recent victims."

"Garcia, I think we just found our unsubs end game." I sighed.

"I have an address, I sent it your way and I'll contact the others."

"OK thanks" I told her before she hung up and I dialed Em's number.

"Prentiss." She answered.

"EM I have a name and address of our next victim." I told her as I grabbed my gear and walked out of the station, five police men in tow.

"What how did you do that so fast?" I heard Morgan ask.

"I was looking through the files and I noticed Abby Wilson, she left home after her mother tried to kill her. The same way the unsub killed the last three victims."

"Are you sure about this?"

"Yes, today marks the anniversary for the day Abbey's father was convicted."

"OK head over there and wait for us to get there. We'll be there soon." Em instructed.

I hung up and I drove to the address Garcia had given me. When I got there the door was open ajar and I saw a shadow of someone walking past the window.

I grabbed my bullet proof vest and gun and I climbed out of the car.

"Had anybody gone inside?" I asked.

Each of the cops looked at me and shook his head. I was about to speak again but the I heard a scream. I looked at the cops and shook my head.

"No, I'll go in, you could spook the unsub and she could attack quicker." I called as I grabbed my gun and ran towards the house.

Upon entry I saw Abby lying on the floor, a piece of wire wrapped around her throat and her mother holding on to it.

"FBI! Trish Rollings, release Abby and step away." I shouted.

Trish only looked at me, smiling.

"After what she did, she deserves what's coming."

I watched as Abby began struggling for breath. She pulled tighter and used one hand to pull tighter. She reached down and grabbed a gun, holding it out.