Jack Barakat-All Time Low (Part 2)

*Five Years Later*

It's been five years since my almost wedding to Harry Olson, since Jack Barakat crashed my wedding and allowed me to live the best possible life I could. My life since then had consisted of touring with Jack and the boys until we came home and just lived our lives, happily with amazing friendships, family and unexpected turns. For example, Jack Barakat and I got married. It was a quick affair, Jack had asked me in New York and a few weeks later we were in a chapel, in Vegas, saying I Do surrounded by Lisa and the boys and a couple of the members of Pierce the Veil who at the time were touring with the ATL. 

Also...I'm now a mum, to the most amazing little four year old boy, Jackson Alexander Barakat, or Jax for short, with another one on the way, a little girl. Jack and Alex had encouraged the boys they all needed some time off from Touring and for the past two years the boys had all lived their own lives, getting married, having kids you know, what people do when they grow up. 

Jack hasn't grown up much, but I don't care, he is the most amazing guy. He is so funny and a wonderful dad to Jax and he take care of us. Like right now, He is helping Jax get his shoes on so we could all go to the park and meet up with Alex and Lisa, who by the way are expecting the first child, around the same time as me in fact.

"And then you pull, like this and boom, the laces are tied, now, are we ready?" Jack asked Jax as he stood up and picked up his jacket. 

"Yes, can we go find Uncle Lex now?"

"Sure we can buddy, come on, let's go to the car." I interrupted looking down at my son. I smiled at Jack and we both walked off to the car, locking our front do behind us and getting in the car. We strapped ourselves and Jax in and Jack drove off, the park was only ten minute drive away so we just drove quietly before we pulled up and parked.

We all jumped out of the car and grabbed the bag of food I had packed for lunch before walking off to our usual spot by the play ground, where we were meeting Lisa and Alex. 

As we walked up a little hill, Alex's Blue hair came into view and Jackson ran off, calling for  his 'Uncle Lex' a nickname Alex had picked up from Jax since he was able to speak. 

"Jackie Boy, how's life" Alex asked him as he lifted him up and hugged him tight.

"Good, guess what?" he smiled looking into his uncles eyes "My baby sister kicked me yesterday." He smiled proudly. I laughed at him as he wiggled to get down and ran over to hug Lisa. I walked over and hugged Alex as he smiled at me. 

"Mrs Barakat." He chuckled as he pulled away, "How's my god daughter?" He asked as he gave Jack a bro hug and smiled at us both. 

"Energetic." I laughed as I felt my baby move inside me, again. "And what about my God Son?" I asked as I sat down next to Lisa and hugged her. 

"Healthy and full of life." She smiled placing her hand over her stomach. I got to talking with Lisa as Jack, Jax and Alex all sat down and began digging through the food. 

After some dinner, Jax decided to drag Alex and Jack off to the Play ground and Lisa had to nip home for something so I sat on our little picnic blanket reading until I had to pee. I called over to Jack told him and I walked to the public toilets that we only a 20 feet away. I peed and washed my hands and walked out, walking back to my spot at the blanket but I heard somebody call my name and I turned to face two people I never thought I'd see again. 

"Mum? Dad?" I asked shocked, pulling my jacket across my belly, as if to hide it, not completely believing what I was seeing I just stood starring.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"What's it to you?" My father snapped I shrugged and turned around to walk away.