Dean Winchester-Supernatural

Now you know your life is messed up when you haven't seen the love of your life in 5 years because you leave him after you found out you were pregnant and didn't want to get you or the baby hurt.

No don't get me wrong, Dean Winchester isn't violent or abusive, hell no, I don't think he could ever hurt me, this one time I was possessed and....you know that's not important what is important is that there have been a lot of crazy things happening on this town and because of my neighbour's unnatural death...it could only mean that THEY will be showing up.

I was in the kitchen, Jensen was eating his dinner and I was cleaning the counters from any mess when the door bell rang, me being the forgetful mess I am, didn't think at all when I rushed out the kitchen, laughing at my Son who was now singing 'Ding dong the witch is dead' from The Wizard Of OZ.

I swing the door open, a huge smile on my face but it disappeared when I saw a 6ft something tall man stood there at my door. He wore a suit, he brown eyes widened a little when he saw me but he hadn't yet fully recognised me, due to my now short brown bob and glasses I wore for purposes like this.

"Hi Miss?" He smiled at me, waiting for me to answer.

"Oh Erm singer, Mary Singer." I smiled sticking my hand out. Which he accepted and shook my hand smiling.

"I'm Agent Chris Downey, my partner Robert Evans, and I are investigating the recent deaths around here and we were wondering if you had seen anything?" I held in my laugh and nodded, stepping aside and inviting him in.

"You better call your partner in, I'll grab you both a drink, tea, coffee?" I asked walking into the kitchen were Jensen was sat eating.

"OH ermm just water thank you, my partner the same." He smiled as he turned to the door and began typing on his phone.

Within seconds there was another knock and I heard thr door open and chatting.

"Just take a seat in the living room and I'll be right in." I called. I took a deep breath and nodded to myself as I grabbed two beers because I know Dean wouldn't drink water unless he needs to and a glass of water.

"JJ baby, I need you to stay in here for a little while long, just while mummy talks to some grown ups OK?" I smiled down at him. He nodded and turned back to his food while I walked out.

I walked into the living room only to be met with water being splashed on my face. I jumped and looked up at a pair of angry green eyes looking down at me.

"Dude what the hell was that for?" Sam asked as he looked at his brother in horror. "I'm so sorry about that Miss Singer."

"Mary, Please." I interrupted and turned to place the beers and water on the table.

"Don't worry, I knew he'd figure it out sooner or later." I mused looking over at Dean he held a photo in his hand. He looked over at me and then to the Picture.

"How do you have this?" He asked turning the photo around to show me, but I knew what it was. I looked at Sam who looked at me wide eyed.

The photo was of Sam, Dean, Bobby and I. Sam and I were barely 26 while Dean looked about 28. Dean had is arms wrapped around me and had his head resting I'm me shoulder. We were all smiling happily at the camera.

I smiled at the memory of that day but was pulled away by a gun pointing at my face. I looked up in shock and turned to Sam who looked passed.

"Why do you have this photo." Sam asked. I cocked my head to the side and looked at the two.

"Why do you think?" I asked pretty curious as to their answer.

"I think you have it because you killed my girlfriend and now you're trying to get in my head." Dean yelled. My eyes widened at his outburst and his use of the word Girlfriend to describe me. I was taken aback so I stuttered.