Josie Saltzman (OC X Josie Saltzman)

I heard the crash that came from mine and my sister's room. I felt a twinge in my stomach and turned, wide eyed to Lizzie and Josie who stood by my side.

"That sounds bad" Josie spoke, grabbing my arm as I stepped forward, "maybe you should give her some time."

"No, she needs me?" I shook my head

"What's wrong with her?"

"Today is the anniversary of our dad and uncle Elijah's death." I told her simply as I reached my door.

"You'll be OK?"

"Please, this is Hope were talking about, she wouldn't hurt me." I smiled as I opened the door and walked inside where I found my twin sister sat on her bed, using magic to make a few stuffed animals float. I watched as one was torn to pieces.

"I hope that was one of you bears and not mine." I mused as I made myself known.

"It was one dad got us when we were babies." She told me as she put the bear back together again and let it fall to the floor.

"You OK?" I asked as I picked up the bear and walked closer.

"Sure, what's not to be OK about? Our mum and dad are dead, we barely see our Aunts and Uncle and while we're making the list of people who left us, Rafiel and Landon have left for two months to spend time with some werewolf pack in LA." She rambled. "We have nobody left Faith"

"That's not true" I told her taking a step closer.

"Then who...who do we have?" Hope yelled getting angry.

"You have Me, I have you, we have each other

"What if that's not enough?" She asked as tears well in her eyes

I shrugged and sat at her bed, taking her hand.

"Then we make it enough. People will come and go out of or lives Hope, but family is always and forever." I reminded her as she rested her head on my shoulder.

"Let's not forget about Lizzie, Josie and Dr Saltzman." I told her.

"What are you talking about?" Hope asked confused.

"Hope, they are currently stood outside of the door, listening to us, right girls!" I called. A couple seconds later the door opened and in walked Jo and Lizzie.

"Sorry Faith, we just wanted to make sure she was OK!" Josie said, a guilty look on her face as she walked over and sat next to me on Hope's bed.

"Yeah, we know today is a tough day for you both and you know, we're here for you." Lizzie continued taking a seat next to Hope.

"Faith seems so calm about it." Hope pointed out.

"Are you kidding me, Faith spent all morning curled up in my bed crying." Josie spilled and I looked at her.

"DUDE!" I called looking over at her.

"What, you did?" Hope asked. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"I wanted to be strong for you, you seem to take things like today hard and you need me." I told her, resting my head on hers

"But you need to grieve too." She told me and I smiled.

"I grieve my own way." I told her.

"How?" She asked me, moving to look up at me.

"I..." I began but Lizzie interrupts me

"Her and Josie go down to the lake where they practice spells, talk things over an ignore the extreme sexual tension between the two." She told her, making Josie and I turn blood red.