The Doctor-Dr Who

(A mixture of 10/11/12 but you choose any Doctor you want.)

Why is it that the more fun a party looks, the less you actually have fun. It was my 25th birthday party and everyone was having so much fun but me, the birthday girl herself, I was sat by my self watching my friends and family dance and have fun to the music my now Ex boyfriend, but still friend, was playing as he was our Dj for the evening.

The club my mum had booked was packed with people, some I didn't actually know, who were here looking to celebrate my 25th year of being a human being on this tiny little uneventful planet.

I've seen so many places in my life that makes Earth look like a petting Zoo for 4 year old son. It's fun as long as you're never seen anything bigger, better and so much more amazing. One you have seen the places I have this little planet compared to others, it looks boring.

I know I sound like a broken record or i even sound crazy, but I've seen things, things that everybody here couldn't even dream of. I've traveled with the most amazing man in the whole history of this and every universe there ever was or will be. We've visited the past, present and the future of the planets and universes around us and I don't think I ever met a greater man than the Doctor.

He was funny, kind and smart. He was as mad as a hatter but in the best way possible and that was one of the things I loved most about him. No matter where or when we were he could make you feel at home and feel better when things got too much.

Over the music, I heard a voice pulling me out of my thoughts. "Come on Y/N it's your birthday, please have a little fun." My little brother shouted.

"I'm just taking a break. I'll be over in a minute." I replied, smiling up at him.

I then watched him as he walked over to my best friend and say something to her before she looked at me and made her way over.

"Y/N, let's go we are dancing." She ordered grabbing my arm and pulling me towards the dance floor just as Fall Out Boy immortals began to play.

"Come on I know you love this song." She called out to me. I smiled and started dancing with her. We mostly jumped about the dance floor, because I couldn't dance to save my life. I looked around weararly because I couldn't shake the feeling something was about to happen but I couldn't figure out what.

And then I heard it...A sound I've heard a million times before. My heart skipped a beat, because over the music, I heard the warpy sound of the TARDIS and if she was here that could only mean he was here too. I looked around looking for any sign of the blue box I had called home less than a year ago. Ok so not really home, but you know what I mean.

I looked like a right weirdo, stood in the middle of the dance floor in my little black dress and sneakers, looking around for something I was sure only I could hear. I decided to shrug it of and keep dancing, it was most likely just my imagination because I have heard the TARDIS so many times I the past year but I've not seen it.

I looked back at my best friend and stopped dead in my tracks. There stood in the conor of the room sat that TARDIS it was sticking out like a sore thumb and yet it looked so natural just sat there. I pulled my hand out of my best friends and ran straight over to it. I looked at if for a second, mostly deciding if it was real or not, before I walked over to the door. Just as my hand made contact with the hard blue wooden door I heard a voice behind me.

"She missed you, you know. Hasn't been the same since you left." He told me. I smiled and turned to see the Doctor stood there, hands in his pockets, smiling at me.

"Hi" I smiled at him, trying to hold in my excitement.

"Hi back" He smiled.

"You're here"