Jack Kline-Supernatural

(In this Claire, Y/N and Jack (looks) are all 24 years old.)

"Look, twinny, Sam and Dean asked for my help, but I can't go, Jody and Alex need me here, so I want you to be there, instead of me and..." My sister said, looking over at me from her bed, I looked up from my book and shrugged.

"Why? I don't know them and I'm only helping you, with hunting, because I'm better at researching than you." I told her, closing my book and sitting up.

"Yeah, my very own Sam Winchester." She smiled bright as she packed a weapons bag.

"You know, I really hope this Sam Winchester is every bit as good as you make him out to be, because you compare me to him a hell of a lot." I told her as I began cleaning away my books.

"Sam is amazing, he's smart, funny and he looks out for Dean, the same way you look out for me. Y/N, you're everything to me that Sam is to Dean." She said as she walked over to me and gave me a hug.

"OK, Clare, you need to let go of me, so I can get going to meet your friends." I told her chuckling. She pulled away and took the books from my bed and placed them in the bag with all the weapon.

"OK, so in here, you have your books, guns, knives, iron, holy water and other things you could need. Here," she smiled handing me my bag. I took it and smiled.

"Can I change, I mean I'm in my PJ's" I laughed at her sudden rushing actions. She laughed and nodded, looking around and moving to sit on her bed.

I walked to my closet and pulled out some clothes and packed them in my bag before pulling out some clothes for my trip. I pulled on a pair of black ripped skinny jeans and a pair of black biker boots that had a bit of a heel to them. I grabbed an old 'Jack Daniel's' t-shirt. I left my hair in it's usual mess of blonde curls and pulled on a few bits of jewellery to piece the outfit together.

"OK, so you're meeting the boys..."

"At the address you gave me, I will call or text when I arrive and I will tell the boys hi when I see them." I smiled as I pulled on my leather jacket and grabbed my phone and keys.

"Y/N wait.." She called following after me as I left the room and walked down stairs where I found Alex and Patience setting up the table for dinner and Jody was bringing in food, pizza by the looks of it.

"You going then?" Jody asked as she handed me a slice of pizza.

"Yeah, she convinced me." I smiled pointing to Claire who smiled and shrugged.

"Y/N, you know about Cas, right?" Alex asked standing by Jody. I nodded and smiled.

"Yeah, Angel who lives in my dads body. I have seen photos and I know it's not him. Besides he may have paid a visit to me a while back, when Claire started hunting." I smiled sadly at her.

"What, why didn't you tell me, I..."

"He told me not to tell you, he said you wouldn't like it if you found out he had asked me to look after you." I chuckled throwing my arm around her shoulder.

"Fair enough," She laughed taking the Pizza from my hand.

"Right well, I best get going." I sighed putting my bag by my feet "Mama Jody, Alex and Patience, I'll be seeing when ever." I smiled giving each a hug,

"Claire Bear, stay safe, be good and keep these losers safe." I told her pulling her close.

"Look after yourself and tell Sam and Dean I said 'If you die in their care, I will kill them!" She joked.

"I will haunt there asses if they get me killed." I smiled pulling away and taking hold of my bag. "I promise, I will call you the second I get to the bunker." I reminded her. "Love ya Twinny." I called finally leaving the house.