Josh Matthews-Girl Meets World

I walked up to the right door and knocked. The door quickly opened on Cory Matthews invited me in. "Hi Guys." I smiled to everyone as I walked in, I got a quick hello from Riley and Maya before they left. 

"Hi Y/N honey, how are you?" Topanga asked as I set my bag on the table and hugged her.

"I'm great thanks, where is the little guy?" I asked but my question was short what I heard a little voice behind me as he crashed into me. 

"Y/N!!!!!" 

"Auggie, Hey." I laughed as I lifted him up and smiled at him. "You wanna watch a movie tonight? I have a few DVD's in my bag." I asked the little boy I was babysitting while grabbing my bag. I set him on the ground and pulled out five DVD'S I had watched with Auggie in the past and a brand new DVD that I had bought for this occasion.

"Yeah, what you got?" He asked sitting on the couch next to me.

"I've got Shrek, The Lion King, Moana, Marry Poppins and The Avengers. I also have a new DVD for us, Despicable Me 3." I told him placing the DVDs on the table in front of us. He sat on the floor and just starred a the DVDs, so I took this time to speak to Cory and Topanga. 

"So Mr and Mrs Matthews, how are things in the land of Law and School?" I asked as I gave them both another hug.

I have known the Matthews family since I was about two years old, they moved into this apartment block with their new born daughter Riley since then my Mum and Topanga have been really close and I am the one of the only people Topanga will allow to look after Auggie when she and Cory go out.

Riley and I are close, we are all like family including Maya who I unofficially adopted as my little sister because we have a lot in common, My dad left when I was four years old and I had been brought up by my mum who worked a lot, so I was so lucky to have Cory and Topanga to take me under their wing, so to speak and guide me in the right direction, just like they're doing with Maya.  When I turned 16 I got a job at a little Cafe and when Topanga took over she let me keep my job and raised my pay a little. I still babysat so I had that little extra to keep myself fed and clothed when I'm at college. I moved out of my mums flat when I was 18 and moved a little closer to the college with my roommates Danielle and Kayden, both same age as me and taking the same classes as me, so we help each other out a lot with homework.

"Things are great." Topanga smiled at me answering my question taking a seat at the table. Cory however sat and sulked.

"My Riley has a boyfriend." He snorted. I smiled and nodded back at Topanga. 

"It was bound to happen eventually Cory, she's growing up, but do you want me to tell you a secret?" I asked him to which he nodded. "Riley Matthews will have boyfriends, a few of them may break her heart. But, if she has taken in everything you and Panga have taught her, as I have,  she will become stronger with each heart break and learn from her mistakes. She'll be able to protect her self and most importantly, she will be fine." I smiled at him but he only huffed in response. "Do you not remember my last break up, I was so heart broken I locked myself away for weeks, it wasn't until you and Riley came and talked to me that I even left my room. She knows whats out there, and she knows you here for her when you need it. She will always know that." I patted him on the head making him smile again.

"That's true." Cory replied.

"So who is it?" I asked

"Lucus."

"Oh I like him he's sweet." I smiled and laughed when I heard Cory mumble something I didn't quite understand.

"So hows College, Is everything going smoothly." Panga asked,