Cravings - Tsukishima

I don't own this story!!!

This story is written by SuuCelestiaDensen on DeviantArt

-------------------------------------------------------

~Tsukishima Kei X Reader~

Soulmate AU where after you pass directly by your soulmate, you'll begin to crave the food they'll be eating and vice versa until you meet them and make some sort of romantic contact.

Kei frowned upon realizing how much he wanted potato chips. He didn't care what kind it was; he just wanted to eat potato chips.

This had been happening for the past month- his weird cravings, that is. It ranged from food he actually found appetizing to food that made him want to scowl just looking at it.

His best friend Tadashi heard of his weird cravings and knew right away what was happening.

"You passed by your soulmate, Tsukki! When did this begin happening??"

Kei thought about what had happened when he began first getting cravings.

He was just walking back to class from lunch after refusing to eat in such a stuffy classroom that day. He wore his headphones, but no music was playing, just in case someone worthy of conversation was trying to talk to him.

He remembered seeing a group of students strolling past, carrying different varieties of bread.

If he remembered correctly, the group was complaining, as they walked right by him, about how someone in the group was a pig for wanting each different kind of bread.

Throughout the next hour, he had been craving all sorts of bread.

He gave Tadashi this information, almost as if he didn't care- but deep in his mind, it was driving him absolutely insane.

"Wha- Tsukki, you should find them then!" Tadashi exclaimed, obviously very happy for his best friend. "Your soulmate goes to school here!"

"Shut up, Yamaguchi..." The blond put on his headphones, refusing to look at the freckled boy.

"Sorry, Tsukki~"

Tadashi knew his friend didn't necessarily mean it. After a number of years at his side, he learned to brush off Kei's harsh words and cold attitude. He knew he had some good intentions, even if he rarely made them visible. But what worried him was Kei's soulmate.

How would they react to him?

What if he hurt them emotionally with his usual attitude and actually pushed them away?

He hoped that wasn't the case; Kei was actually a pretty decent guy, and he'd actually make a pretty good boyfriend if he was with the right person.

That was when he decided: He would find Kei's soulmate for him if he wouldn't actively do it himself. And the only way to do it...

"Tsukki~! What are you eating??" Tadashi would ask his best friend during lunch.

"... Rice."

"Bread."

"Sausage."

All of these answers (all given at different times), just couldn't do it for Tadashi. The food choice wasn't very different from the rest of the school- he needed something... Different.

"Tsukki! Look! I got a couple of slices of your favorite- strawberry shortcake~" He proudly presented it to Kei.

There was a slight twinkle in Kei's golden eyes upon laying them on the very cute and appetizing pink slices. He quickly brushed off any visible remnants of childlike wonder on his face and took the slices, muttering an "Itadakimasu" before beginning to quietly eat, keeping his eyes locked on the cake slices.