Dye (Kenma Kozume X Reader)

I don't own this story!!!

This story is written by AngelDemon678 on DeviantArt

--------------------------------------------------------

Soulmate AU where when you initiate physical contact the other half of your tattoo appears and whenever your soulmate dyes their hair, your hair changes too. Also, Free! characters are in here...

Warnings? Swears.

-*-

  You stared emptily in the mirror, your eye twitching just enough for people, if they were watching, to know you were seriously pissed. Why would you be so? There was one reason; your hair.

  Today was an important day. You had an audition for theatre and a big oral exam for English. So why had your soulmate done this? Did they know all the pain you would go through for this? Apparently not, or maybe they were sadists. You tugged the hair to see it better, and groaned. Your (h/c) locks, which had been one colour yesterday, were now two colours. Your hair, which had been (h/c) through and through, now had blonde almost to the roots, which were still the original colour.

  "What is this?" You screamed, tugging the offending tresses angrily. Your twin brother poked his head in before making a choking noise.

  "(N/n)-chan, what happened?"

  "Nagisa, you're so lucky that Rei isn't a sadistic bastard like this punk." You muttered, trying to brush the hair and make it look somewhat presentable.

  "You look like pudding!" He enthused, pulling on the hair a little. Your angry (e/c) eyes met his cheerful magenta ones and you pointed out the door.

  "I'll be down in a few minutes." You growled. When you got home, it would be time for revenge on your soulmate.

  "(F/n)?" Rei sputtered, staring at you. "What happened?" You stared at your brother's soul mate and sighed.

  "My soulmate decided to dye their hair." You sighed. Rei chuckled lightly.

  "Remember what your brother did in order to find me?" He asked, and you grinned.

  "Yeah." Nagisa, in order to find who had the other half of the butterfly tattoo on his shoulder, had taken some of your mom's hair dye and given himself purple and pink highlights. Of course, after he found Rei, he dyed it back. Now they both had completed butterfly tattoos. You stared at the Yin on your wrist. Your soulmate had the other half, the Yang. Except the Yin was a cat, seemingly curled around nothing.

  "We're going to be late if you don't hurry, (N/n)-chan." Nagisa said, skipping towards the train station.

  "I know, I know." You raced after him, arriving just in time to hop onto the train, with him and Rei jogging alongside it. You watched with amusement as they chatted and ran.

-*-

  "Eh? (F/n)? What happened to your hair?" Your friend Gou exclaimed, taking a fistful of the offending strands and examining them.

  "My soulmate." You muttered. She clicked her tongue sympathetically. Her soulmate had only dyed a small streak of his hair, and when it had appeared, she was able to tuck it away and hide it. You could do nothing to hide this.

  "I see you're planning on revenge." She said, knowing the gleam in your eyes all too well.

  "I am." You answered, pulling out the supplies for your first class. "It's a stroke of luck my mom is a hair stylist. I was thinking a vibrant lilac ombré with fuchsia highlights. Maybe some gold mixed in." Gou made a sound of disbelief as you silently schemed.