A Heart of Glass and Stone (Asahi X M!Reader)

I don't own this story!!!

This story is written by AngelDemon678 on DeviantArt

----------------------------------------------------------

Soulmate AU where you have matching tattoos

:-*-:

It wasn't exactly an uneventful night at the Kuroo household. You were currently beating your older twin's ass at Need For Speed; The Run, your younger sister was putting Tetsurou's hair up in sparkly barrettes seeing as he lost a bet, and you parents were cooking dinner.

  "Winner!" You shouted, high fiving Michiko, who giggled in victory. Really, Tetsurou should have known better than to actually bet against you beating him in video games. Now he was suffering the consequences. And they were amazing consequences. For you at least.

  "Tetsurou, (f/n), Michiko, dinner." Your mom didn't even bat an eye at the sight of her eldest son with accessories in his hair and glitter all over his face. She'd walked in on weirder. You grinned happily at her, nodding.

  "Okay Mom!" You said, saving the game progress.

  "What is my punishment this time? Dress up? Makeup?" A sly smirk that seemed to be trademark in the Kuroo family crept across your face, and Kuroo actually paled.

  "I was thinking something funner."

  "(F/n)-nii, funner isn't a word!" Michiko chimed from where she was braiding one of Tetsurou's many chunks of hair.

  "She's right." Tetsurou answered, nodding sagely. You pulled a dead face, before the smirk took over again.

  "Whatever. But, I heard from a little birdie that you have a trip coming up with the volleyball team?"

  "Yes, there's a Halloween festival and I was thinking that Karasuno and us could- Oh no." You couldn't stop the smirk from growing ever so slightly bigger as he talked. "What are you planning?"

  "I want to come." You answered. "I want to come on the trip."

  "Is that all?"

  "You have to pay for everything I want. And, give me free reign to do whatever I want." You stated. "That was the twenty fifth straight win. You said I couldn't beat you twenty five straight times. So, you obey three of my commands."

  "You're a cruel dictator." Tetsurou bemoaned. "You don't want to come just because Karasuno's going to be there, right?"

  "I would still come to make you miserable." You informed him. "Don't flatter them."

  "Right... This has nothing to do with their-"

  "No." You answered, the smallest blush on your cheeks as you threw the game controller at Tetsurou, shutting up the brunette. "Now, this trip is in a day, right? After school?"

  "Yes."

  "I'll be there." You smirked, going downstairs. Your mom looked annoyed that you were late coming down, but the seeming innocent smile on her middle child's face convinced her nothing was amiss. Tetsurou came down a few minutes later, his hair still twisted into strange shapes by Michiko and glitter adorning his face.

  "Do we have a deal?" You asked your twin, who frowned. He seemed almost frustrated that you had gotten your way again.

  "Deal." He answered. He didn't need to know that you had cheated on the game... Right? Right.