neuf

incoming facetime call from: debby💖

josh's sighed in annoyance,

annoyance? no. he loves her. he's not annoyed with her. he really loves debby. loves. change that, he's not annoyed.

josh sighed in pure bliss and happiness, he loved debby so much he has been waiting his entire lifetime to talk to her over this facetime call. the only thing he had been looking forward to was to hear his girlfriend bash him for things he did wrong recently. wow he really was loving her so much right at this moment. so much in fact that he waited until the last ring with his thumb hovering over the decline button until he actually accepted the call.

"hi"

"that's it? hi?"

"hello debby the absolute love of my life" he felt his stomach clench in annoyance as he felt the words leave his mouth smoothly.

"hi josh. how have things been? you still haven't really texted me back at all so it seemed the only reason to get your attention was to call you."

"yes, and again, i'm sorry. things have been great, really. tyler is really fun to be around-"

"is that all you talk about anymore?"

"wha-"

"all i hear out of your mouth anymore is tyler this and tyler that. can't you get it through your head i'm more important than tyler?"

and just at the moment she spoke his fateful name, a brunette haired, honey eyed boy walked into their shared room, tilting his head towards josh's phone once he heard his voice being echoed.

"who is this?" he asked, trying to angle himself to see his friend's phone screen.

"tyler, meet debby" josh slightly muttered, knowing that the girl notice how he didn't mention that she was his girlfriend.

tyler then found himself sitting close next to josh who sat with his back against the wall sitting on his cushioned mattress looking at his phone screen. the curly haired boy saw how his face slightly dropped when her name was mentioned, knowing how much tension there already was.

"hello debby" tyler spoke, a cobblestoned dryness latching in the back of his throat. the other felt his brain scramble, knowing every time tyler sees someone knew he says "bonjour!" and smiles like there's no tomorrow. however tyler kept his face straight, barely showing emotion towards the girlfriend on the other line.

"hi tyler. josh has said a lot about you"

light then protruded into the brunette eyes as josh angled the phone camera toward tyler, "what has he said? nothing bad i am hoping" his eyes flickered to josh who sat behind the camera staring at the uplifted boy happily.

"oh all different things. it seems like you guys are getting close"

he felt his cheeks tint slightly, knowing how much the two have bonded over the past couple of weeks, "yes i guess-"