vingt-six

"you know what to do, right?"

the two boys walked somewhat nervously up debby's driveway, hand in hand. tyler nodded, trying his best to hide his widened smile. josh swallowed nervously as they reached debby's front door. tyler, however, was trying their best not to burst out laughing at what they would be doing.

josh hesitantly reached in his pocket, pulling out his phone not realizing he had been shaking from anticipation. the french accented boy looked at joshs fingers as he typed one of his last messages to debby.

look outside for a surprise babe❤️

tyler let out a squeak when josh pressed send. seconds later three dots popped on the bottom left of josh's screen, sending both boys in an excited panic.

"joshua she's typing!" the small boy whispered.

"i know! i know i see it!"

debby: aw babe you didn't have to get me anything ! (yes you did) (kidding) (no i'm not)

"she's coming!"

in an instant josh grabbed tylers waist pulling him in to a heated kiss. the smaller boy grabbed the back of josh's neck, hearing a doorknob turn in front of them. both boys tried their best to fill in every space between them as they waited impatiently, their lips still together.

"OHMYGOD!"

josh had absolutely no idea what came over him, maybe it was tyler, maybe it was the situation he was in, but he found himself unlatching a hand from tylers waist and raising his middle finger to the girl that stood dumbfounded in the doorway.

"what the hell?!"

the two boys were met with a slammed door, soon laughing hysterically.

"i can't believe we just did that" josh said through fits of laughter.

"ta-take out your phone joshua"

did you like it? i thought of you (:

debby: i'm going to fucking kill you. we're fucking through asshole xox

that was the plan xox

tyler then burst into a fit of giggles as both boys heard a loud groan from behind the door,

"UGH!"
(by the 1975! buy it today!)