treize

"tyler? tyler wake up"

joshua stood shyly at the side of his friends bed, lightly shaking the small shoulder that lay in front of him. his heart slightly racing from excitement.

"joshua? it is one in the morning go back to bed" tyler grumbled, his voice being muffled by the thick sheets he previously tucked himself with.

"tylerrrrrrr" the other whined, "i need to show you something come on"

"no"

josh sighed shortly, "tyler im dying"

"good then i can finally sleep"

the taller of the two whined once more out of annoyance and shook the boys shoulder once more, in which tyler then turned to lay down on his back, his front facing josh.

"tyler the house is burning down"

"let me burn"

"you know what? fine if you're not going to move-"

josh then wrapped one arm behind tylers head, and the other in the nook behind the boys knee and began to lift him off of his comfortable bed. tyler groaning in frustration that josh was always stronger than him. he kept his eyes closed as josh then grabbed a decently large blanket and left his room quietly.

"nnjoshua whatryoudoing" the brunette spoke sleepily while his voice was muffled in the warmth of josh's chest. he felt the boy step quietly down the steps and tyler opened his eyes in complete confusion, rubbing the fogginess out of his sight.

the taller boy felt tyler immediately coil further into his chest as he went outside where temperatures weren't as high as he anticipated. with somewhat trouble, he successfully layed the blanket down on the grass beneath them and sat down with tyler lazily placed on his lap.

"have you ever seen a meteor shower, ty?"

the brunette just grumbled and shook his head no, wrapping his arms around his friends torso in need of warmth. josh put his back against the ground, moving tyler to look up at the sky where two shooting stars then suddenly zoomed by above them. and it seemed as if tyler sprung to existence.

"joshua!" tyler pointed, causing the other to laugh lightly.

"yeah i know i saw it"

the smaller boy moved so the back of his head was placed on josh's stomach, his eyes glued to the sparkling sky above him. josh reached his hands down to the messed fluff atop the boys head and ran his fingers through the mess absentmindedly. the smaller brunette had to fight against leaning into the soft touch and closing his eyes.

they sat there in peace, tyler gasping and pointing every time he saw a meteor shoot by. josh watched as the moonlight highlighted tylers most incredible features, while joy protruded from the boys face.

"tyler you have to make a wish every time one passes by" josh said, the brunette looking up at him shortly.