onze

"joshua! stop doing that!"

the competitive brunette shouted in frustration as his fictional character got pummeled with a red turtle shell causing his vehicle to tumble off course.

"nope, i play to win"

beep: hey turtledick can i come over i'm bored™

tyler let out a huff of angry air, causing the opposite boy to slightly laugh at how annoyed he was getting. the smaller boy fumbled with his newly learned controls as he gained confidence and steered onto the road next to him, coincidentally crashing into josh.

"woaah might want to watch where you're going" josh said while nudging the other playfully.

"no you watch where you are going joshua"

beep: so like , ,,,,,,,,,,, , , can i come or not bc if you don't answer i'm going to bash my ass through your door no matter what

tyler then smirked as he saw his component get hit by a green turtle shell helplessly, causing him to fall behind the brunette. it was their last lap, so each boy was practically shaking with anticipation on beating the other.

"go go go go go-"

beep: you're masturbating aren't you

josh whispered to himself, his heart rate increasing as they both were nearing the finish line, tyler in first. he figured that there was no way in hell he was going to beat tyler in this game, so cheating was the only option. this thought process then resulted in josh elbowing the other so hard in the side that he lost balance on his criss-crossed legs and shortly fell to the ground.

"joshua!" tyler yelled, pushing himself off of the ground still somehow accelerating to the finish line.

beep: ok Joshua fuck you im coming over whether you're home or not bc you have good food

tyler then quickly passed the finish line, josh following dangerously close behind him. the brunette cheered, now reaching out his hands and forcefully pushing his friend to the ground, harder than josh had pushed him before.

"ow! tyler!"

josh laughed as he stayed on the ground, his head facing the ceiling dumbly.

beep: also i want to see tyler again i'm so ???? in love ??????????

"do not hate the player hate the game, joshua" the brunette spoke, pushing the other down once more when he tried getting up.

beep: anyways i'm five minutes away

"tyler could you at least let me get up?"

"no"

"tyler let me-" josh tried his best to resist against tylers hand that pushed him down on his chest, "-go"