trente et un

it was only a matter of time before the group of friends were piled in joshs tv room talking about god knows what again. most of their eyes were either half closed and bloodshot or mildly reddened. tyler, however, was one of the people with his eyes half closed.

the group was watching some random disney movie that they found on netflix called mono or something. tyler said he liked the buff guy because his tattoos danced. josh said he liked the chicken because it reminded him of tyler.

tyler punched him in the chest.

long story short by the end of the movie none of them knew what the fuck was going on. except melanie, she was the sober friend. she never liked the smell and she's afraid she'll get addicted even though it's not humanly possible.

brendon was crying. nobody knew why, of course, but dallon soon cried with him, which then resulted in both of them laughing at eachother until they couldn't breathe.

ashley was playing with melanie's hair. claiming that it smelled of cotton candy and giggling every time melanie said she hasn't washed it in two days.

and matty? he was asleep with an empty wine bottle in his hand which had been slung over the end of the couch. at certain moments he would mutter mixed words that nobody cared to make out.

josh and tyler were the only ones who actually watched the movie straight through with no interruptions. well, except for one part. you can probably see where this is going considering the last time the iconic group had a get together with tyler on joshs lap.

it all started towards the middle of the movie, tyler realizing how much the substance was effecting him. he was getting bored, and he liked when josh got mad and flustered. considering weed heightens people's senses - again, you probably know where this is going.

the brunettes head rested on joshs chest, a steady heartbeat drummed against his ear. the boys hand that was once resting on joshs upper torso began moving downward, reaching the middle of joshs hips. the taller of the two grabbed his hand, forcing it to lay back down on his chest where it had been originally placed.

tyler, being completely unsatisfied by his reaction, moved his hand down faster this time, his fingers pressing harder. josh cleared his throat, grabbing the boys hand again and bringing it to his chest like before.

he tried again. and of course, the same thing happened.

tyler rolled his eyes out of annoyance and promptly put his hand on the boys crotch, applying great pressure. josh coughed suddenly, grabbing his hand tightly and keeping it in a firm grasp.

"do you guys hear a phone ringing? tyler is that your phone?"

the group shook their heads no and gave josh weird looks as tyler lay silent, "i think your mom is calling tyler we should check"

"joshua my mother would not call at such a late time like thi-"

"we should go check just in case!"

and with that, josh dragged the brunette upstairs, a painstakingly firm grip on his hand. once they reached his room, josh closed the door lightly so the group wouldn't have suspicions. that didn't do anything since he then backed tyler against that door, tilting his forehead down to touch the brunettes. tyler could feel the boys hand burning into his chest as josh stared clearly annoyed into his eyes.