Chapter 8 Resurgent's

Chapter 8: Resurgent’s

It was a quiet Thursday night when the turtles led Moonlight up to the surface for some extra ninja training. She had gotten the hang of keeping up with the guys when they jumped from roof to roof, and how fast they could climb a building. On this night however, Nobody had come along with them on a mission. The Purple Dragons had some kind of operation going on. What kind, was unknown to Moonlight and the guys, but they were going to find out and stop it. After what seemed like forever, the guys and Moonlight found the building in which they were looking for.

“It looks too quiet for the Purple Dragons.” Leo said, after he looked around the surrounding buildings.

“Maybe this is the wrong place.” Mikey said.

“It shouldn’t be, I check the records and statements. The papers said Hun and his gang would be here.” The dark capped Nobody said.

“Well good, ya haven’t started with me.” Came the voice of Casey Jones as he walked around the corner of his hideout. Everyone was standing on the roof of an abandoned warehouse, right next to the building where Hun should have been.

“Look,” Moonlight pointed out. “I’ve seen that car before. I can bet you anything he is in it.” She said looking over at Raph.

He looked back and smiled. “I’ll do the dishes for a week, and let ya win all fights if he walks out of that car. If not, ya got ta do what I tell ya for two weeks.” He said coming up closer to her and giving her butt a little squeeze.

“As if I need you to take it easy on me during a fight.” Moonlight said. “Deal” She sealed it with a kiss on his lips.

“Deal” He said letting out a little chuckle.

“If ya two love birds are through, I’d like ta get down there and pound a few Purple Dragon heads in.” Casey said, breaking Moonlight’s gaze away from Raph’s. Everyone waited for the car to come to a stop, and the riders to exit their vehicle. Sure enough, Hun stepped out of the car, and Moonlight let out a little “yes” in victory. The car was then followed by three trucks. Altogether, there were 15 people. They all entered the building.

Moonlight waited where she was, feeling a hunger for revenge running through her veins. She was in a pouncing position ready to attack if need be. Raph could see the crazy wild look in her eyes, and could tell she wanted to attack Hun. The only thing holding her back was Leo, who had instructed everyone to wait for his orders.

“Nobody, Mikey, Casey and I will take the main entrance and make sure no one escapes. Moonlight, Raph, and Donny, you take the south, west, and east sides of the building. Only enter after the three of us do. Everyone be cautious. I’m sure they have fire power, so be on the lookout.” Leo said as he walked over to the edge of the roof. Moonlight joined him, pulling down the skull mask she had picked up from the military down her face. The only thing showing was her blazing green eyes.

“Yeah, and make sure there are no Snipers on the building either.” Moonlight said in a joking voice, playfully punching Leo is the arm. He smiled and shook his head. Moonlight took a few steps back and grabbed her weapon that was strapped across her back. Despite her pleas, the turtle had gotten her a gift her birthday. It was a small metal bar, when twisted a certain way, turned into a one sided axe. She twisted the handle, and the blade rolled out.

Raph walked up next to her, “Give em Hell.” He said.

“Don’t worry, I will.” She said in a determined voice, before taking off in a run, and leaping to the roof of their target building. 

Moonlight now waited for the signal from Leo to attack. He would enter the building then the rest would follow. She took the south side of the building and stood on the roof, next to the ceiling skylight to the building. She looked around and could see the top of Donny’s head, but Raph was crouching down too low to see. Her ax was in her hand, and a bow and arrows across her back. Not only could she use an ax, but she could shoot anything and always hit her target. She was unseen by anyone inside the building because of her suite. April and Ana had made Moonlight a fighting suite to wear when she went out on missions. It was a black leather jacket with buckles here and there, and zipped up the front. She had a heavy black material for her pants, which hugged her legs tightly, but were still comfortable. Her boots were a mix with military style, and gothic style as well. Like everything else she was wear, they too were black. The boots went up almost to her knees, tying up the front, and buckling on the outside. Raph had said she looked bad ass when she first put it on, and when she put on the skull mask, she looked even better.