Chapter 11 Dreams

Chapter 11: Dreams

After Leo and Nobody had gone to bed, and Angle had left, Raph and Moonlight had gone to her room about to go the bed.

“So ya gonna talk some sense in ta Angle’s principal tomorrow?” Raph asked, as Moonlight was taking off her clothes to get ready for bed.

“Yeah I guess so. I might have to pound a few heads in.” Moonlight said with a giggle.

“Just don’t lick his neck.” Raph said with a playful glare. He was sitting on edge of the bed watching Moonlight change for the first time. She didn’t say or do anything. Just kept going. There was a silence as she took her shirt off, to reveal her bare stomach. There was a scar from the bullet that had brought them together. She wore a red bra which made Moonlight smile. One night when the two of them were out, they walked by a store and saw it, Raph had joked that she should get it. The next day she went out and bought it.

He looked at how her stomach. Despite the scar her stomach was flat and flawless. When she moved, he could see her muscles flex, and could see them poke out. She had some faint bruising but that was it. She grabbed a tank top and put it on. Then she unbuttoned her pants and pulled them down. The more Raph watched, the move he wanted to get up and get closer to her. Her legs were smooth except for the scar she had from saving Leo’s life. For the second time from being with her, Raph could see her cobra tattoo. 

“Hey can I see your tattoo?” Raph asked, trying his luck.

“Sure.” Moonlight said with a smile. She walked over to the bed where Raph was sitting. He placed his hand on her skin where the tattoo was at. He brushed his finger over her skin and studied the snake. It wrapped around her whole thigh twice. Its mouth was open, with venom dripping from its fangs. It was black with bright green eyes. The scales on it were visible and almost looked real. He placed his hands on her hips and pulled her in close. Moonlight’s bed was so low to the ground, that Raph’s eyes were level with her abdomen. He turned his head to side and rested it on her stomach.

When he let go, the both of them crawled into the bed and fell asleep.

Moonlight drifted off into sleep, her dreams filled with mystery.

Her eyes opened and she was no longer in her room. She was in a hallway. The walls looked like they were once white, but they were now smeared and dripping with blood. The hall was straight, with only three doors. One to the right ten feet ahead of Moonlight. Another near the end of the hall way and one at the very end, leading to somewhere unknown. There were bloodied hand prints and smears on the walls, and written on the ceiling was “KILL THEM”. Moonlight looked down and saw that she was dressed in her mission clothes, but she was also holding something in both hands. In her left hand was a pistol with blood on the end. In her right hand was her ax with blood splattered on the end and on the handle.

She looked at her hands and clothes, they too were covered with the dark red liquid. Her boots were dripping blood and when she walked, they left red footprint behind on the white floor. When she looked behind her, she saw a dead foot ninja cut apart on the ground. For some strange reason, a smile was placed on her face. She took a more steps with the smile on her face. Feeling as if she had killed him.

She kept walking with her ax dragging on the floor, leaving blood behind as it moved. Her footsteps echoed through the hall, and the dragging ax was loud as well. The first room looked dark, but when she walked through the door, it was filled with the smell of blood. The sound of something dripping, and the sound of something swinging from an old rope, was the only thing that accompanied Moonlight.