One ending

As the turtles hung from the walls in silence, the thought of what was going to happen caused them to shiver.

After what seemed like hours, Shredder came into the prison with two guards. He stood in the center of the half circle prison with an evil grin on his face. His helmet was off, and he was dressed in his regular Japanese clothes.

“If you are going to kill us, do not be such a coward.” Splinter said as he looked up to see Shredder.

“Why would I do that, when I want you to see the show?” Shredder said. “You have no idea what is in store for you rat.”

“Moonlight will come for us ya shithead! She will kill ya!” Raph yelled squirming in his chains and shackles.

“I would not count on her right now.” Shredder said turning towards him, his grin stretching bigger. “It is funny how you would bring that up.”

As he spoke, the two guard life the room and came back with a glass screen and sat it down in the center of the room so everyone could see. They turned on the screen and what popped up was the outside of April’s shop.

“Hun. When you are ready.” Shredder spoke.

Then the picture on the screen moved. It was hooked up to a live camera. What was about to play on the screen would be unbearable.

Moonlight sat behind the counter of April’s shop about to close up. The clock on the wall showed 10pm. As Moonlight walked around the counter, she heard the sound of glass shattering in the back of the store. When she turned her head, a dark could of smoke engulfed her, sealing off all the light.

As Raph watched the screen, he saw Hun and the Purple Dragons stand outside of April’s shop, as the sound of yelling and breaking glass rang out. Then, the front door to the shop flew open, and two PD punks walked out dragging a body. The familiar body of Moonlight. He could her grunts of pain, as her body was ruthlessly dragged along the hard ground. She lashed out, but the smoke had caused to be disoriented, and her struggles were worthless. They took her out into the street and propped her up on her knees, facing Hun.

Moonlight looked up at the grinning face of Hun. He bent down closer to her face. “Oh… It’s just you.” She said.  

“How you survived our last encounter is beyond me, but I know you won’t this time, little girl.”

Moonlight spat in his face. Hun leaned back and struck her across the temple with a pistol. He whipped away the spit and yelled, “You’re going to pay for that bitch!”

“Oh. Did I upset the big baby?” She taunted.

“Hun. Enough. Proceed with your mission.” Hun herd Shredder speak into his ear piece.

He walked around to the back of her and placed the gun to back of her head. The only light that shown was from a street lamp. The neighborhood was quiet and dark.

“Any last words?” The turtles herd Hun ask Moonlight with a laugh in his voice.

“You won’t get away with this.” She said in a quiet voice.

“Oh? I already have. The turtles aren’t coming for you either.  They’re already dead.”

“No! No they’re not. You’re lying.” Moonlight said looking down to the side.

“Ha!” Hun said.

Raph saw Hun reach into his pocket and pulled out a strip of red fabric from his pocket, the same color as Raph’s mask. There were two cuts in it for the eye holes. There were dark red spots on it to show blood. “No.” Raph said under his breath. Three more Purple Dragons pulled out other masks the same color as Leo’s, Mikey’s, and Donny’s mask. They placed them all infront of her. Then, a PD walked up to her, carrying Master Splinter’s cane, then placed it on the ground net to the fake masks.

Raph tried to move in the chains but with no luck. “No!” He yelled.

Leo tried to pull on the shackles to break them, but had no luck either. He could only stare into the screen and watch in horror as Moonlight’s life hung on a line.

Hun placed the barrel of the gun back her head, this time on the top right of her skull. He clicked the gun into place and pulled the trigger.

Just before the gun went off, a tear ran down Moonlight’s face, and she whispered “I’m sorry.”

Raph couldn’t get his eyes to look away, they were locked on the screen. He watched helplessly as his girlfriend was murdered. He was the flash of light from the end of the barrel, as it sent the bullet into her skull. He saw the camera screen get sprayed with blood. He yelled as Moonlight’s body fell limp to the ground. He listened to the blood curdling gasp that escaped Moonlight’s lips as the bullet ended her life. He felt his world flip on a pin drop, and his heart break into a million pieces that would never be put back together. His body began to shake, just the thought of her crying, her pain, and dying inside and out, fed the lie that her family was now gone.

The last scene was move Moonlight’s body being dragged into an abandoned building, and the Purple Dragons throwing matches and lighters into the broken out windows. Setting the building a blaze.