Chapter 32

After arriving at the base and finding it to be abandoned,  everyone began to lose hope.
"No!" Raph yelled as he hit the side of the truck he had been driving. " She's here! I know it!" He said and began to walk off to find something.
" Raph." April said in a calm voice." Please.He have to go."
" You can leave if ya want." He spat." I don't care. I'm staying. I going to find her. Then teach Bishop a lesson." He said turning around. Rage bubbled up inside of him. He wasn't going to lose this fight. He wasn't going to lose her agian. Even if she was dead. He turned and kept walking. He had never said anything mean to April. But now he could make an exception. As he walked, Leo followed him. The building loomed over them. The light of the moon was the only thing that allowed everyone to see.
"Raph!"Leo yelled. But his brother kept walking at the edge of the fence. " Raph!Stop!" Leo said catching up to him. He placed a hand on Raph's shoulder and felt how tense he was. " We miss her too. But we have no idea what happened to her." Leo said.
Raph looked at the ground. Then. Just then in that moment, he saw something. Tire tracks. Fresh tire tracks in soft dirt, lite by the moon.
" Leo. Let go of me." Raph warned. Leo's grip tightened. " Now."  But Leo only held on. Raph reached up and grabbed Leo by the wrist.
"Raph-" Mikey began as he walked over to his brothers.
" Come on."Donny said. " We need to go. Day light is coming soon."
" Shut up." Raph said. " Don't you see it?"
Leo only looked at Raph. " We know you're  hurting."
Raph let out a sigh. "Not that stupid!" He yelled. He grabbed the back of Leo's head and turned it to the ground. Then Leo caught sight of the tire tracks which were in Raph's gaze.
" He's here." Raph said in a low voice. " He has to be." Raph moved Leo's hand and followed the tire tracks. They led to a gate in the fence and then into a small garage door in the side of the building.
" That leads to the basement. " John said as he walked up next to Raph.
" That explains why the building looks abandoned. What is with Bishop and working underground?"Donny said.
"Then let's go." Casey said going up to the gate. Before he grabbed it, Donny stepped forward.
" Do you want to be blown sky high?" Donny asked. " The fence an gate are secure with technology and electricity."
" Can you get them to unlock? " Leo asked. As the words came out of his mouth he realized how stupid they sounded.
" HA! Can I unlock them." Donny said with laugh. Raptarr placed a hand on Leo's shoulder.  Looked up to a grin on Raptarr's face and his closed as he shook his head. Donny hooked up a small laptop to the gate key pad and pressed a button. Suddenly, his screen lite up with numbers and letters. Finally, with a click the gate opened. "Shall we go in?" Donny asked with a smerk on his face.