Chapter 19 Deal

Chapter 19: Deal

Once Moonlight had made it up to the street, she exactly where to go. She walked almost like she had gone that way before. She was angry. She was pissed, and she needed to get it off her shoulders. As she walked to the run down area of the town, she noticed it was rushing with excitement. She walked with confidence.

She was going to get into a fight. She knew where to go. Illegal fighting would do just fine.

When she reached a rundown warehouse, she could hear the music in side playing loud and proud. She took her jacket off, not caring if it was cold out or not. She still all bloody, but she knew everyone inside wouldn’t care. Opening the door, there was a cage set up in the center of the floor. 30 people surrounded it watching two others fighting. Moonlight grabbed her mask and pulled it down over her face. She only wore a sports bra, tank top (both black), black skinny jeans and her knee high boots. Her mask was brand new. It had a blood red skull on the front.

Some people turned to see her enter, but didn’t give her much of a notice. She joined the group and watched the two men fight. One was broken and bloody, the other only a few scratches. With a final punch, the smaller broken man fell.

“Who has the balls to take on the two year champ?” Yelled a man as he climbed up into the ring. Two women pulled the loser off the floor and threw him onto the floor. When no one stepped forward, Moonlight spoke up.

“I will.” She said. Everyone turned to her and laughed. She climbed into the ring and watched the other man. He was three feet taller than her, 100% more muscle than her, and much bigger.

“I will break you in two pieces little girl.” The man said in a bellowing voice. The audience laughed and cheered.

“Go and change your tampon.” Moonlight said to him turned her body to get ready to fight. The cage was lowered around them.

“What did you say?” The asked in rage.

“Lift up your skirt and you’ll find out.” Moonlight taunted. The crowd booed at Moonlight.

“I will teach you a lesson you won’t forget bitch!” He yelled and the crowd cheered and laughed at Moonlight again.

The man charged at her, the crowd still cheering, wanting the man to win. His first fault was the fact her misjudged her. He bent down at the hips in order to grab her. But before he ran into her, Moonlight gathered up her strength in her right arm, and slammed her fist into the man’s nose before he touched her. The crowd stopped cheering and went silent. The man stumbled back, and she took her chance. She charged the man once more, jumping up in the air, and twisting her body to the left. She brought her right foot up and turned it with her body, felling it connect to the man’s face. The man stumbled to the side. Moonlight landed on her feet and punched the man again but this time hard in his gut. He leaned forward and Moonlight grabed the man’s long blonde hair. She pulled his head up to her eyes to look at him straight, then brought his nose and eyes down on her knee, feeling his teeth dig into her skin. When she let go of his head, he stumbled back and fell on his back. He was knocked out cold. The cage was raised and the announcer stepped inside. He ran over to the man that had been knocked out. 

“You bet him.” The man said in a whisper. Moonlight looked out over the crowd and heard them all cheer after a few seconds of silence. Moonlight walked down out of the cage and back onto the floor. A woman handed Moonlight a wad of cash.

“Your winnings.” She said with a relieved smile on her face. Moonlight kept walking after taking the cash, she grabbed a bottle scotch from someone who handed it to her, and walked out of the building.