Chapter 33

After unlocking the gate, everyone stepped through the gate and began to walk guietly to the garage door. Leo kept his eyes open for any cameras, but found nothing. He began to continue to walk when he heard something coming from behind. A vehicle of some kind was coming their way. In some of the near by bushes and trees, everyone took cover and wating for the mid-size sadan to enter through the gate and then go to the garage door. A small beeping sounded out the door began to rise. As soon as the door began to close, Casey grabbed a stone that was near his foot and threw it under the door. To his luck the door stopped ontop of it and he let out a little fist bump into the air.

"Good one."Mikey said. He raised to his feet and walked over to the door. Donny joined him and then Leo and Raph. Soon,  the whole group showed up at the door. 

"I have a feeling we are in for a fire fight." John said to Leo.

"Yeah. I know." Leo replied. "Father. What are your orders?"

"Let us go and see Bishop." He said witha n edge in his voice. Leo and Raph bent down and grabbed the bottom of the door and pulled up. As the door began to move, it let out a loud banging sound as the wheels began to move. As soon as the door was open, two bright lights shown down on them. 

"Freeze!" A man yelled. "What are you do-" He was cut off by the look of the group of peole in front of him. "What the hell?" He said in disgust.  

The group stood still and held their position. They watched as twenty guards raised guns and pointed them at them. April gasped and froze in place. 

"Ready!" The guard in front said to the others. "Aim!" But before he could say anything else, a familar voice bellowed out.

"That's enought!" Bishop said. The room went still. Huge trucks were parked along the walls and up behind the guards where stairs led to a belcony with a door, stood Bishop himself. "I have been expecting them." He said. The guards lowered their weapons and then stood aside for the group to walk past.

"You've been expecting us?" Splinter asked.

"Yes. You are here for the girl. Are you not?" He asked with a smile. His eyes were covered by his dark glasses. "For a change, I am not here to kill and disect you turtles. But i am here as a friend."

"Hard ta believe that one." Raphael growled. 

"Come now. You must forget the oast. I'm trying to help you. Please. Come and talk with me." He said as he pointed to the door behind him. 

The group looked at each other. "What other choice do we have?" Mikey said. 

The group began to walk to the stairs and Bishop disappeared behind the door.