fifteen

—

cassie held a crying belle as she screamed for isaac, "isaac no don't!" but it was to late as he approached the penetrators.

isaac had seen so many people he loved get hurt and he was never able to do anything about it. now, belle got hurt, someone isaac loved like a sister. so, isaac was going to do something about it.

isaac finally approached the group of penetrators. chris sat on a bench with a worried expression on his face as he quickly texted on his phone. meanwhile aiden and william were having what looked like a heated conversation. all the other penetrators weren't paying attention which gave isaac the perfect opportunity to do what he wanted to do.

"hey chris."

as soon as chris looked up isaac's fist connected with his face, chris then falling to the floor. "isaac wait no!" william yelled as he tried to pull isaac off of chris but it was no use. soon everyone begin making a crowd as most of the penetrators started kicking and punching isaac.

william tried to get them to calm down but no one listened. aiden not knowing what chris had did to belle pulled isaac who kept punching chris off of him. chris already had a black eye and a busted lip. isaac had almost the same thing.

aiden pushed isaac to the ground as all the penetrators begin surrounding isaac, all hitting him. william struggled to get them to stop hitting isaac. chris then got up from the ground and begin hitting isaac again causing all the penetrators who were currently hitting isaac to back up. now chris and isaac were the only ones fighting.

"chris stop!" william yelled as he tried to pull the two apart again. the whole school was now in a circle watching as teachers tried to push through the crowd but failed. everyone chanted and filmed as chris beat the shit out of isaac. "isaac!" cassie yelled, tears brimming her eyes as some penetrators held her back from the fight.

belle finally made it to the front of the crowd, her mouth falling agape. she had caused all of this. it was her fault that isaac was getting hurt. belle felt her heart begin to race, her hands beginning to get sweaty.

then everything stopped. the chanting stopped, people shoving to get to the front stopped, chris' punches stopped, and william and aiden trying to pull the two apart stopped as belle screamed.

"chris!"

chris stopped punching isaac at the sound of belle's voice and looked up. belle was fuming.

no one said a word as the girl approached the scene. by now her tears were gone. chris got up and tried to approach belle but she stopped him.

"don't you ever touch him again." belle said, then her hand connected with his cheek. a stinging sensation soon on chris' cheek as the crowd yelled, "ooo."

belle walked past chris and looked at the bloody isaac laying on the ground, tears brimming her eyes as she held his head in her lap. cassie soon ran towards the two as she begin crying. belle met eyes with her, "take him home." belle stood as william helped cassie hold isaac up.

belle then made eye contact with isaac. "i didn't want you to do that." isaac tried to cut her off but she stopped him, "but thank you."

belle looked at william and sent him a small smile, "thank you too." she mumbled as he nodded his head at her.

belle then turned towards chris and shook her head at him. they were officially done. "belle," he tried to say. she just turned around and begin pushing herself through the crowd, walking away.

"oh aiden and you guys too, don't follow me. please just leave me alone." belle said begging aiden and the girls as tears formed in her eyes. she then walked away, pulling her hoodie over her head and soon disappeared.

the whole crowd quickly walked away as they tried not to get in trouble. the teachers then pulling all the penetrators including aiden, chris, and william with them as they walked to the office.

the teacher who was supposed to take isaac just looked at cassie and told her to leave. so cassie and a damaged isaac both left.

belle was already long gone by the time chris walked into the office. william looked at chris, his mouth falling slightly open.

their were fresh tears falling down chris' face as he failed to conceal them.