thirty two

—

belle danced to the music with noora. chris' hands were wrapped around belle's waist as william's hands were wrapped around noora's waist.

noora pulled out of william's grasp and quickly gave him a peck on the lips before moving towards belle. "do you want to go get a drink?" noora yelled into the girl's ear over the loud music. belle nodded before turning towards chris and pointing towards the drinks.

chris simply nodded before connecting his lips with belle's once more. belle walked towards the drinks and was soon quickly joined by cassie, eva, sana, vilde, and chris b. the girls grabbed cups and filled it with beer as they bobbed their heads to the music currently playing.

chris was standing in william's living room with all the boys around him. they were struggling to talk to each other over the loud music and voices of people scattered around the house.

suddenly hushed whispers could be heard from all around the house as a certain group of boys walked through the front door. the yakuza boys.

"you guys finally showed up!" aiden announced as he pulled the selves of his penetrator sweatshirt up. "it toke you long enough." william spat as he started walking towards them.

chris, william, and aiden were the first three to reach them while the rest of the penetrators were right on their heels. behind all the penetrators was madhi, magnus, jonas, isak, isaac, and even.

suddenly without a word jonas, isak, and isaac started following the group of penetrators. "wait, i know you have like beef with them jonas but are we really going to do this?" magnus asked as he looked between the boys. jonas shrugged as even started speaking, "i guess that's a yes." madhi and magnus looked at each other and sighed but soon started walking after even who was trailing behind the rest of the boy's.

the music cut off with a loud bang and everyone's whispers suddenly ended as aiden started speaking to the yakuza boys. "what you did to chris and the other guys was really fucked. we won't let you guys get away with that. trust me." aiden spat.

the group of girls stood in the back of the apartment by the kitchen. they all lowered their drinks and turned towards belle.

"son of a bitch." belle muttered before speed walking towards the large group of boys. penetrators moved out of the way allowing belle to walk in the middle of the group where everyone was. all the penetrators knew if they didn't let belle through she would be pissed.

"aiden relax." belle whispered to her older brother. aiden simply looked at belle then back at the yakuza boys with the same stone cold glare on his face.