originally

a chapter in which i post all the things that were originally going to happen

originally, isaac was going to die in a fight with the yakuza boys trying to defend aiden. this would have really shown how aiden, belle, & cassie's characters would greatly change but i couldn't bring myself to it.

originally, in the show where there's the scene with the yakuza boy's fight that was supposed to happen instead of the fight in william's apartment.

originally, belle was going to have received death threats from some of the yakuza boys causing chris & aiden to have penetrators take her to her classes, walk her home, & etc.

originally, belle was supposed to hate her father completely and we would have never met his character.

originally, the face claim for belle was going to be emeruade toubia and not hailee steinfeld which would mean aiden would not exist.

originally, james and hayley were not going to show up to the museum for belle and we were never going to meet hayley.

originally, belle was going to win the art project which would cause chris to take her to the back of the art museum where he would kiss her.

originally, chris was not going to actually be drunk when belle toke him to her house but he was simply going to be faking it so he could get the girl to talk to him.

originally, iben was going to hit belle causing a massive girl fight to break out between the two groups causing chaos.

originally, the group (isak's group, penetrators, cassie, isaac, and noora's group) were going to go on a big trip to the cabins where they were going to camp at. chris was going to be flirty with a girl but when belle starts hanging out with jonas more he gets very needy and doesn't leave her side for the rest of the trip.

originally, belle was not going to hit the yakuza boy because she wouldn't know what he said because she would be hanging out with the girls. after the fight chris was going to run out the house with belle chasing after him which is when she finds out why chris did what he did and what the boy said about her.

originally, belle & aiden's mom wasn't going to die but i thought her death would really impact belle's character and show her true colors. also, i didn't have any other clue as to how to start this book.

originally, chris was never going to get beat up by the yakuza boys.

and last

originally, belle was going to die as you can see in the alternative ending, but i couldn't bring myself to do it.

hope you enjoyed this short
originally thing. i may add more
on here if i remember
more or make a part 2.