thirty three | the end

—

the 21 year old walked around the art museum and quickly adjusted canvases that looked slightly slanted.

suddenly the museum door was opened causing her to turn around and make eye contact with the person who had walked in.

a soft smile came to her face as she made eye contact with her fiancé. "christoffer." belle muttered as she quickly placed her lips on his. she then said a, "thank you" as she toke the extra coffee cup from his hand.

the two were currently in the art museum that belle lost the art project in. after belle and chris' 3 year anniversary together chris remembered how much the loss had saddened her so, he bought the whole museum. now the only art that was in the museum was all of belle's, one amateur painting that chris did labeled a work in progress and a painting that isak had done.

he simply smiled at her before raising his own coffee cup and taking a drink out of it.

everything was finally okay and everyone was finally grown up including belle and chris.

james and hayley had gotten married two years ago and had a baby boy named josh.

noora and william are still calling themselves boyfriend and girlfriend but not for long since william shared his plans to propose to her to chris and belle last week. sana is currently dating a nice boy named yousef as well as vilde who is dating magnus. cassie and isaac have not gotten married but had a
baby girl who they named rose. also, they even chose belle and chris as the god parents.

alec and emery broke up and found new people to date who ended up being chris b and madhi. chris b and madhi after 1 year didn't work out either. aiden currently has a thing with a girl named allison. meanwhile even and isak already got married and are happy as ever. next, eva and jonas ended up dating each other again.

lastly, belle and christoffer are engaged and are getting married on the day they first met, september 13.

"do you want to continue?" chris asked belle which caused her to snap out of her thoughts.

"sorry what?" belle asked before chris quickly pointed to the unfinished painting of himself that stood on a easel in the corner of the room. "oh right!" belle said.

she quickly grabbed chris by his arm and sat him on the stool right next to the easel.

belle quickly continued painting the boy's face before she just stopped and admired him. "what?" he asked as a blush crept onto his face.

belle smiled before opening her mouth to talk. she said the words that made chris smile so much his cheeks hurt.

"you christoffer schistad,
are the human form of art."

[ THE END ]

i'm emo someone
please hold me.
but in all seriousness thank you guys
for continuing to support this book
and for voting + etc.
unfortunately as of right now i don't plan on doing a sequel but
maybe in the future?
lastly, i will be uploading a
few extra chapter of all the
things that were supposed to
happen but didn't and stuff
like that.

also, if any of you guys have
any questions about any of the characters or anything please
feel free to comment them below
and i'll try to answer them as soon as possible!