twenty three

—

"so you're telling me you saw belle?" chris asked as he walked around the apartment. eva following behind him and vilde next to him struggling to keep up.

"yes! okay she saw you and eva making out and left! i don't where she went." vilde said as she looked around the apartment.

"noora!" vilde said as she saw the girl dancing with william.

"what's up?" noora asked as she stopped dancing.

"belle's here. she saw eva and chris making out and left. now we're trying to find her but we don't know where she is!" vilde exclaimed.

the platinum blond looked around at everyone with raised eyebrows. "okay then, i'll help you look for her?" she said but it sounded more like a question.

the five of them, including william set out and begin looking around the house for belle but no one could find her.

noora had found sana and chris b and filled them in on what was happening as william filled in aiden.

aiden of course looked at chris like he was going to kill him before agreeing to help find his sister.

everyone split up, each person taking someone with them as they searched for belle.

+++

"shhh," cassie said as alec, an african american penetrator, pushed her against the wall.

cassie moaned as he left soft kisses up and down her neck. cassie quickly toke off her shirt then alec's shirt when the door was slammed open.

cassie watched as isaac walked into the room, a girl's hands wrapped around his neck.

her hands roamed isaac's body as cassie coughed.

isaac looked up, his eyes going wide as he saw cassie with alec. cassie scoffed as she grabbed her and alec's shirts then walked out the room hand and hand with him.  

isaac watched her leave before hesitantly connecting his lips with the girl, emery's again.

+++

isak and even made out as belle sat on jonas' lap.

madhi and magnus told each other jokes over the loud music that could be heard from inside the bathroom.

belle's eyes closed as she grabbed a fistful of jonas' shirt. she was slowly becoming sober to all the things that she had seen earlier.

"are you okay?" jonas whispered in her ear as the girl shook her head.

"no." belle truthfully responded. he slowly toke the girl off his lap and begin standing up. "come with me." he whispered as he motioned for the girl to follow him.

belle followed him holding his hand as they walked through the large crowd. she saw someone who looked like noora in front of her but kept walking past. noora not even seeing her.

the two walked out of the apartment as jonas was finally able to hear her better. "what's wrong?" he asked.

"i don't know." belle sighed. "i like chris so damn much but he likes eva! i thought he actually liked and cared about me but i saw him making out with eva so i don't know anymore." belle said.

jonas looked at the girl with sadness in his eyes. he wrapped his hands around her as he spoke again. "i get what you mean. i still miss eva but after everything that happened with chris. i don't know."

belle looked at him, sadness in her eyes too. before any of them knew what was happening jonas smashed his lips onto belle's. belle instantly wrapped her hands around his neck as he pushed her against the wall.

+++

everyone met up in a circle, all sighing as they saw each other return without belle following them.

"no belle?" eva asked as everyone shook their heads.

"where could she hav-" noora tried to say before she saw cassie walk past.

"cassie!" noora exclaimed. cassie walked to the group as she asked, "what?"

"have you seen belle?" noora asked. cassie raised her eyebrows before looking around the room. she stopped as a smirk came to her face.

everyone turned towards where the girl was looking.

eva's mouth fell agape as she saw what cassie was looking at. "jonas?" she asked in shock.

there in the kitchen sat belle on the counter, her hands wrapped around jonas neck as they made out.

isaac, magnus, and mahdi cheering them on as jonas left kisses up and down belle's neck.

belle threw her head back, a smile of delight appearing on her face. jonas deepened the kisses on belle's neck before she jumped off the counter. she connected her lips with jonas' one more time before grabbing his hand and walking towards the bedrooms.

everyone sat looking dumbfounded at the pair as they disappeared in the crowd. everyone knew what was going to happen next.

cassie stood, a smirk on her face as she turned towards the group before talking.

"i guess she doesn't need chris anymore huh?"