alternative ending

the original ending

the 56 year old cleaned the picture frame on his desk free of dust. a sigh left his lips as he looked into his once happy wife's eyes. he vividly remembered the memory and the words she had uttered before he had taken the picture.

"you christoffer schistad, are the human form of art."

today would've marked belle and chris' 30 year anniversary but unfortunately belle was no longer here.

the girl passed away due to alcohol poisoning, the cause of it being her father's death. his death literally killed her. she passed away when she was only 32 leaving her art and her and chris' children as her legacy.

a tear rolled down chris' cheek as the museum door opened causing him to quickly wipe the tear and look up. a smile reached his lips as the familiar girl strolled in, a old sketch book in her arms. the girl was a spitting image of belle, everything looking exactly like her including her sense of style.

the girl was wearing light blue mom jeans and dirty black converse. chris didn't have a doubt in his mind that the mom jeans were given to her by noora.

she quickly walked towards the front counter of the art museum where chris was seated at. "hey!" she exclaimed in the almost quiet museum. there were quite a few art goers admiring belle's art as chris always did. belle's art had gotten very famous after her and chris got married and it seemed to get even more famous after she passed.

the teen girl quickly placed a black leather sketch book on the counter and a five dollar bill. "you don't have to pay me." chris said. "yes i do. i'm buying it from you. that's how it works." she answered.

she looked down at the sketch book and slowly rubbed her finger over the cover. "grandma drew this didn't she?" she asked. chris slowly nodded.

"do you miss her?" the teen asked chris. "more and more everyday." chris answered truthfully.

the teen sighed before grabbing a hold of chris' hand. "it gets better trust me. after my mom died i was nothing but now i'm something." the teen girl said with a sympathetic smile on her face.

chris simply smiled at her. she grabbed the sketch book and walked towards the door, but before she could walk fully out the door chris' voice cut her off.

"please get home on time. i don't want to hear your dad calling me and complaining." chris said.

the teen girl smiled before looking at chris. "no promises. plus your supposed to be my favorite grandpa! so just let me slide on this one. xaiver won't mind. also, noora always calls and defends me anyways. i think i'm her favorite."  then she walked out the museum, her new sketch book placed in her hand.

she was to busy admiring her new sketch book cover to even notice she had ran into someone. "i'm so sorry!" the girl said as she grabbed her sketch book off the ground. her hand brushed the persons hand causing her to look up into the person's eyes.

it was a good looking brunette boy, no doubt around her age. "it's okay." he said with a smile as he offered her the sketch book. the seventeen year old toke it back with a grateful smile on her face.

"oh, i'm christian scott." he said as he offered her his hand.

the girl smiled before shaking his hand back and saying the words that would start the beginning of history between the two,

"i'm belle, belle schistad."

ahhh! this was the alternative
ending because i couldn't bring
myself to kill belle and yes
belle the teen is chris and belle's
granddaughter.
so i hoped you enjoyed this
little bonus you could say.
also, christian scott's initials
are c.s like chris'. i felt like
christian would be like teen
belle's chris which is why chris
is the first 5 letters of his name.