twenty one

—

"bye." belle said as she waved to cassie from her house door. cassie waved back to belle as aiden pulled his car out of the driveway.

tonight was the penetrator party and everyone was going but belle. "remember, if you go text me!" cassie yelled from the back window as she pointed to her phone. belle laughed before nodding.

since aiden was going to the party he decided to give cassie a ride since cassie got ready at their house.

belle rubbed her eyes as she closed the front door. she turned on the tv and put on the latest episode of teen wolf.

she grabbed the popcorn that she was making and started eating it as the opening credits popped up on the tv.

+++

isaac walked down the stairs of his house. as soon as he opened the front door he was greeted by magnus, isak, jonas, and madhi. he quickly waved to the guys before getting in the car.

all the guys talked about who they were planning on hooking up with and what they were going to do when they got to the party as they drove towards william's house.

+++

chris opened the front door of william's house as many people walked in. the party hadn't even started yet and a lot of people were already here.

he watched as all belle's friends one by one walked into the house. he looked up when he saw noora walk in hoping belle would walk in with the girls but sadly the last person was not belle. eva the last person, sent him a smile as she grabbed a beer.

+++

belle sat on her couch, not being able to think straight. she paused the tv just as lydia and stiles reunited.

belle got up and checked her instagram. her whole feed was the party that had just started.

belle sighed. she wanted to go to the party but she wasn't sure. as much as she hated to admit it chris was driving her insane. she didn't want to see him but she knew she would have to see him if she went to the party. belle wanted to prove that she didn't need christoffer in her life so that's what she did as she decided put her shoes on.

if chris could be with someone that wasn't belle, belle could be with someone that wasn't chris.

belle checked the mirror and looked at her reflection. she was wearing quite a revealing dress that hugged her body. she placed a sweater on her body since it was freezing in oslo.

belle shrugged as she placed her phone in her pocket and walked out the front door.

she knew she was going to regret going to this party and boy was she right

teen wolf owns my wholeass
heart tbh.