t w o

*Back at the office*

"It's done sir, but he claims he has more than seven accomplices." I bowed at Mr. Jeon. "Ugh that bastard." "It's okay sir, I know four of them." He and I smiled at each other. "Show me then." He kissed my cheek making me blush. "Stop it sir." I held my cheek as we both walked towards the computer. He logged into the laptop. "Okay," I reached over and typed in one of the man's name into the secure database. "One of his friend's name is Kim Junmyeon, he is the other leader of this gang. So we'll take him out first." He turned and looked at me. "This is why we hired you." He high fived me as he called out for Namjoon, the main brains for all of this. "Nice job getting Mr. Do Hana." Namjoon smiled ruffling my hair. "Thanks." I smiled back. "So, um, where's Taehyung?" I nervously giggled. "He's in his office. Alone." Namjoon smirked. I shot him a look and walked out of the room."

"Why'd you smirk at her?" Jungkook asked. "You don't notice?" Namjoon asked. "Um, I don't even know what you're talking about, but all I know is Hana is so beautiful." Jungkook daydreamed. I guess I won't tell him then. Namjoon thought.

I walked into Taehyung's office. "Annyeonghaseyo oppa." I smiled. "Annyeong!!" He yelled waving. "How are you doing today? I heard you got Mr. Do today." I sat on his desk and crossed my legs. "Yeah, I did. I'm going out to get someone else today I can't wait. Also, Jimin is taking me out to dinner tomorrow. I can't wait I'm so excited because you know how big of a crush I have on him." We both squealed. "Oh my gosh I heard he was really kinky." Taehyung and I both smiled sheepishly. "Hana!!" "Oops sorry gotta go. I'll see you later." I waved goodbye and he waved going back to furiously typing a report.

"Hana!!" "I'm coming Mr. Jeon!!" I yelled now starting to run to his office. I bust into the room out of breath. "What did you want?" I panted. "We've now found their other location." Jungkook smiled. "That's it." I looked at him. "C'mon Hana let's get ready." Jimin smiled at me, my heart fluttered. "Oh yeah by the way Jimin is going with you." Namjoon said. "No. I don't need him with me." I turned my attention to Namjoon.I didn't want him going with me because I would be too busy falling in love instead of working. "But, they have top security." "Just hack in and disable the lasers. I've been there once, and they know me. They just don't know I'm working on the good side these days. Unless, Kyungsoo has told them, but I don't think so." "Hana are you sure you can do this by yourself?" Jungkook asked. "Yes I'll be fine. I can hold my own."