f o r t y - s i x

The next morning Sehun woke up and looked at Hana peacefully sleeping he cupped her face and she turned and Sehun jumped back and off the bed. Sehun sighed in relief and walked out of the room.

An hour later I woke up feeling empty and lonely. I looked at the empty side of the bed and groaned getting up. I saw Sehun talking to Jongin and I went to back hug him. Sehun turned his head and furrowed his eyebrows pulling me off of him, "No." I rolled my eyes and walked forward to hug Jongin. Jongin made some weird face and gently pulled me away. It continued on for everyone, even Jimin. I finally went to Chanyeol and jumped on top of him. He gasped from the sudden impact on his body. He was about to get up, but I pushed him down, "Don't leave me nobody likes me, my stomach hurts, I feel like shit, I've already went to all of the members, I want to die, and I'm leaking blood everywhere just hold me." I sobbed. Chanyeol was so confused as to what to do so he layed there and gently pat my hair. "I hate you. I hate you I hate you so much." I yelled." Chanyeol backed away from me. "I'm sor-" "I'm so sorry I hurt you I want to love you so much you're so beautiful and pure I just-" I sniffed, "I can't." I hugged him tight. Everyone laughed at how frightened Chanyeol looked.

An hour later I felt myself leak all over his jeans. "AHH." Chanyeol jumped. "TAKE OFF YOUR PANTS TAKE OFF YOUR PANTS." I tried pulling it off. "What?" "Take it off." His mouth went agape as he pulls it off. I pulled my pants off too. "I NEED VINEGAR WHERE IS IT." I yelled like a crazy woman running down the halls. Everyone looked at me questioning my actual sanity. "I thought you said she was smart." Luhan furrowed his eyebrows crossing his arms turning his head to Junmyeon. "She is. This, this is just a phase I think." Jimin looked at him and laughed, "You wish this was just a phase." Chanyeol widened his eyes, tilting his head looking at Jimin, "THIS ISN'T A PHASE?!? Junmyeon just get her out of here." "No." Chanyeol rolled his eyes to the point it almost fell out. Luhan almost malfunctioned at Jimin's words.