f o r t y - n i n e

Sehun basically collapsed against Hana sending them both down onto the floor. Baekhyun made that same weird pervy face again.

"Well nice to meet you." Sehun smiled. "Stop." Sehun got off of her and helped pull her up. After she got up she immediately hugged Sehun.

"So what's the answer? Are you staying with us or not?" "I honestly don't know I have so many mood swings right now that is literally the last thing I have on my mind." "JUST KISS ALREADY." Junmyeon shouted.

"Hyung I will make you kiss the floor in hell. Shut up." "Jeez maybe you're a girl too you're so sassy." "That's one of my charms." Sehun smiled at Junmyeon.

"Maybe you should get a return." Luhan snickered. "Maybe you should get a return for your face because the last time I checked you were a guy not a cross between girl and deer." Tao started snickering. "You shouldn't be laughing because I've seen you and your karate skills and you need a refund on your classes. Your martial arts is a disgrace to everyone."

The week was finally over and Hana was back to normal, well as close as normal can get. "Hey, I'm hungry get some food." "You just ate two minutes ago. The plate is literally still in front of you." Junmyeon looked at her. "A woman, needs her food." "No you don't you're gaining weight." Hana took a deep breath, "If you don't get me food right now you'll be wishing the cops didn't let you go." Junmyeon quickly ran into the kitchen and got her some beef.

Hana got up and dragged Luhan along with her. "Let's go work out together." "No. I'm tired." Hana looked at Luhan and Luhan scurried away into the bathroom, locking the door.

"Why is everybody scared of me?" Hana groaned and laid on the floor. "Why are you lying on the floor in the middle of the hallway?" Sehun gasped and kneeled down, "Did they kill you already? Oh jeez come on." Hana sat up and turned her head to look at him, smiling, "Hey, do you want to work out with me?" Sehun sighed and got up pulling me with him. "Of course."