f o r t y - o n e

Sehun put his phone down and got ready to go, for sundown was in an hour. The whole time Sehun wondered if Hana would be okay because if she got hurt he would die.

"Jimin I feel really uncomfortable with you watching me eat." "Sorry. I also feel uncomfortable when you watch me eat." "Sorry." We both looked away from each other and continued eating the noodles.

I hope Sehun would do something soon because Jimin showed obsessive behaviors which means he's like obsessed with me and it's in the stalker type of way. Jimin got phone call and left the room.

I couldn't hurt Jimin that's why they put him here instead of the other people. I thought of multiple other ways to try and escape, but involved having to hurt or kill Jimin.

"Yeah ok." Jimin walked back in and rushed to hug me. "Ouch dude I'm still sore from a couple hours ago ok?" "Sorry-" "Stop saying sorry dude." "Ok. Well then, Sehun is coming to get you. Which means you are on a life or death situation here and Sehun is back on our side." "No he's not." "Yes he is. Did you want to work with us?" Jimin sat on the table and smiled at me. "Who do you think I am." "Lee Hana the killing machine." "True. But no thanks I love Taehyung too much to do this to them. Do you understand how much more work I'd give them? The only reason I'd do it is to give Jungkook more work he always hands me the files he doesn't want to do." "If I got Taehyung to work with us would you do it?" "Taehyung? Working on this side?" I scoffed, "Please." "Well he can die and you die or both of you live and you work with us." "Hard question."