e i g h t e e n

Jongin's P.O.V

Out of all the people in the world why is Hana the one I keep thinking about? I shouldn't like someone like her who betrayed us and worked for the state. It's like she was using Kyungsoo, dating him to learn everything about us. One day Kyungsoo just made her mad so she ran away, but Kyungsoo trusted her so he made her an excellent agent who could do just about anything. Hell she could even sing, dance, and rap. Jongin didn't think it'd be true that there actually are perfect people in the world he didn't believe that crap until he heard about the most perfect girl his best friend was dating. Jongin felt like it was love at first sight saying it was fate the world had made them cross paths. But Kyungsoo just had to make her mad and make her run away to never be seen again. Kyungsoo spent months looking for her, but gave up saying she was a lost cause. Hana is so good at his game she beat him. Kyungsoo told us to never communicate to anyone about their work anymore because he doesn't want another person like Hana to happen.

A couple of hours later all Jongin could think of was Hana when he saw her the first time in a picture shown from Kyungsoo. All he could think was What if I had saved her from Kyungsoo slapping her silly. What if I protected her? Would she be with me instead? Jongin shook the image out of his head. Just because he protected her from Kyungsoo wouldn't make any difference, hell she protected herself from Kyungsoo for years.

Jongin sighed, frustrated he couldn't get his mind off of her and other problematic problems. "You guys I'm going on a walk." I got up from my seat and grabbed my sweater since it was cold and breezy today. "You can't go anywhere Hana just got Lay who knows what else she knows like how the hell did she get him he literally just sits around helping us medicate and making sure we're better after a shootout or something." Baekhyun held my wrists. "Relax Baekhyun he's just walking it's not like he's gonna rob a store." Kris looked at Baekhyun. "But what if she's plans an ambush or worse, what if she shoots Kai like how you and Luhan shot her?" "Just go." Sehun groaned swiveling Baekhyun's chair back to face his computer. Jongin walked out the door and walked all the way to a strip mall.