f i f t y

(shades of gray)

As Hana was lifting weights Sehun checked her out while doing "push ups." Suddenly Hana stood up and took a drink of her water. Sehun looked at her like this was in slow motion he licked his lips and stood up.

He came behind her and snaked his arms around her waist. "That's enough working out for the day." He kissed her collarbone.

"Stop. Just stop I'm cringing so hard." Hana pulled away and looked at him like she had seen Suho's face with no warning.

Sehun pulled her back, this time facing him. "Sto-" Sehun shut her up, kissing her like his first true love. Hana kept pushing him away until she accepted it and kissed back.  Hana melted into his touch feeling on cloud nine.

Jimin watched from the crack of the door looking down and walked away. He played with his fingers, hurt by what he just saw with his own eyes.

Meanwhile Jongdae watched ready to spread rumors and make a whole bunch of drama and gossip. He carefully pulled his phone out and recorded it. Suddenly Jongdae realized that Hana and Sehun's shirts were off and thrown to the side.

Jongdae heard Baekhyun squeal from behind him scaring Jongdae making him drop his phone. Jongdae looked at Baekhyun and frowned as they ran quickly.

Hana and Sehun pulled away and looked at each other. Sehun looked at her and smiled, "Your lips are red and swollen." "And you're roots are making your hair look ugly." Sehun furrowed his eyebrows, "Hey, that was a compliment for the both of us." "Sorry I'm just naturally mean to be honest." "Anyways, let's go kill Jongdae and Baekhyun hyung for ruining our moment." Sehun smiled. "Okay oppa." She smiled as if this was something normal to do.

Sehun and Hana watched as Jongdae ran into the room when she screamed at the top of her lungs. "What's-" He slipped on the oil as Hana and Sehun died in laughter.

"Oh honey don't fight a battle you won't win." Jongdae shook his head as he carefully stood up. "I'll help you if you delete that video of us." I volunteered. Sehun turned his head to look at Hana. "No honey, I'm working against you." "Fine then. LET THE HUNGER GAMES BEGIN." Hana shouted making Junmyeon rush in causing him to fall on top of Jongdae. Baekhyun pointed from outside the door and laughed, but stopped when ice cold water was poured all over him. Sehun and Hana quickly ran out the door laughing.