t h r e e

I got to the not so secret location. "Good morning." I bowed at the security guard. "Hi Hana. Nice seeing you here, it's been awhile." I walked into the building breezily and easily. I sat in ready position waiting for Namjoon to give me the signal. "C'mon Namjoon." I muttered to myself. "Ready." Namjoon told me through the earpiece. The lights turned off then the emergency lights. "Safety breach." the automated woman's voice sounded all too familiar to me. I quickly ran into Junmyeon's office.

"Hana!! What're you doing here?" He turned around in his chair and gave me a surprised look. "Put your hands up where I can see them." I coldy shouted. "No, seriously what are you doing here Hana you're meant to work with our side. Not theirs. Guards." All of his men pointed guns at me. "Put yours down Hana. We could spare you." He gazed softly into my eyes. Without hesitation I shot at one of the guards. "You've done it now Hana." He motioned his guards to shoot. I quickly dodged the poorly shot bullets and precisely shot at each guard.

"You should really get better shooter's Junmyeon. I thought you'd be smarter than that and hire better people since you're the most rich and all that." I pointed the gun at him. "Don't you dare move." "Let's fight then baby girl." He sinisterly smiled. I looked at him and put my gun away. "What're you waiting for." I smiled back. He threw a punch, busting my lips. "Oh hell nah did you just hit a girl?" I threw punches as he struggled.

He ended up on the floor with me straddling his back. "It seems you guys have taught me too well." I laughed cuffing his wrists. I dragged him out to the car. "Wow, even your car's have gotten an upgrade." "Duh, the people I work with now have like loads of money, but the difference is they earn it and don't steal it." I gave him to the officer that was already waiting. "Goodbye!!" I smiled waving as he was pushed into the police car.

I pushed buttons on my phone to make it secure before calling Mr. Jeon. "It's done." I said. I felt amazed at how much authority my voice held. "Wow you sound cool Hana." I laughed hearing Seokjin's voice. "Okay, but like really, tell Jungkook that. I get the creeps over here so I'm gonna hang up and drive home ok?" "Ok Hana be sure to stay safe." I hummed before hanging up.