t h i r t y - f i v e

After a while they stopped at a store to get Hana snacks and her feminine products. "Hey you look familiar are you Hana?" A little girl walked up to her and tilted her head. I froze and looked at Hana, she just nicely smiled, "Ah no. I don't know her. It's a shame she's been kidnapped." Hana looked at me and glared. "Yeo Jin don't bother them it's not polite. So-" The lady came closer to her and whispered in her ear. "Hey are you in trouble Hana?" "Oh you have mistaken me for someone else I'm not Hana." "If you're in trouble give me a sign okay?" "I'm not in trouble miss." "I'm sorry for burdening you." She bowed and walked away holding her daughter's hand. "Let's hurry and get out of here." Hana said pulling me along with her to the cashier. She walked out to the car while I paid for the items. It was kind of embarrassing, but it had to be done.

"We're going to have to change your hairstyle or something. That was too close." Sehun breathed out sitting back into his car. "I don't want to dye my hair or cut it." "Well you have no choice." "No." "Come on Hana would you rather die when they find you?" "Sehun why are you so hot?" I stopped the car and looked at her. "What?" "I said, Sehun, why are you so hot." "I don't know. Why do you look so innocent, but you aren't." "True. But I'm not changing my hair Sehun." "Say it again." "Say what?" She looked at me and furrowed his eyebrows. "Say my name again." "Sehun?" "Ugh it sounds so good in my ears." She looked at me with the same judging face of Kris his time, "Is this a sexual turn on for you? I think I just barfed a little in my mouth." "Hana I'm sorry for everything." "Say it again." She imitated with her huskiest voice. I chuckled as we continued on this long road to the next hotel.

"Hyung. Can we take a break we've been up this whole night." Jongdae looked at Tao and scoffed, "No. Who do you think we are? Quitters? If Sehun can do all of this stuff by himself then we can do it too."