f i v e

I sat up from bed and rubbed my eyes. I put on my slippers before walking to the kitchen, for the hardwood floor, for it's always stone cold in the morning. I brewed some coffee starting up some eggs, toast, and bacon. Nothing like a good start to Wednesday morning. I yawned taking a sip of the dark, bitter coffee. Suddenly my phone rang making me slightly jump. I looked at the ID "Mr. Idiot" I sighed picking the phone up. "Yes Mr. Jeon?" I asked eating some toast. "Nice job catching Junmyeon yesterday, but I should warn you they had that place wired up, so you should probably take some precautions. By the way don't forget my coffee too!!" He yelled before hanging up. I rolled my eyes finishing up breakfast.

I brushed my teeth. Then I put on make up, making sure to get the perfect smoky eyes and red lipstick. Today I felt bad ass, so I tied my hair into a slick low ponytail. I wore sunglasses because today was a sunny morning. I poured coffee into a mug and left the house, making sure to turn on the alarms.

*Meanwhile at Oh headquarters*
"Hmm, elegance, beauty, class, and wealth. Seems she has it all figured out huh?" Sehun chuckled taking a long sip of hot cocoa, for coffee tasted nasty to him.

"Um sir, you know you're making us seem more like stalkers than people who kill and hunt." Chanyeol bowed at Sehun.

"You're an imbecile you know that?" "Boy don't be talking to him like that when you can't do any of this crap on your own." Baekhyun snapped. "Yeah dude you have to respect us man we're your hyungs who've stuck with you thick and thin." Kris crossed his arms.

"I bet you guys $20 she's super kinky." Jongin and Luhan both snickered. "Will you guys stop talking about sex for a minute and actually help." Sehun glared at all of them. "Once we figure out her schedule she'll be back in business with us."

Sehun began hacking codes even Chanyeol couldn't do. "Baekhyun I thought you said he couldn't do this stuff." Kris pointed at him. Baekhyun shrugged and walked over to Chanyeol's desk and pulled out his lunch. Sehun turned his head and glared at Baekhyun. Baekhyun groaned, "I know I didn't deserve my lunch and I'm probably gonna get a bratty Sehun in return so, I'm just gonna go eat in my corner...with Chanyeol."