f i f t y - n i n e

Happy Holidays!! double update for a present.

The next morning I woke up walking out of my room. I bumped into Alex while walking in the hallway. "Hey." He smiled rubbing the nape of his neck. I nodded and backed up turning on my heels to run back into my room.

I pushed the door close with my back letting out a breath I didn't know I was holding. I looked at Sehun's back, he was handsomely dressed in a suit with his hair done nice. "Are you alright you look frightened." Sehun lifted my chin up to see his face.

"I can't deal with this Alex dude." I shook my head. "After I'm done with my schedule today I'll take you out tonight ok?" He smiled kissing my lips pulling me off of the door leaving. I sighed trying this again, I walked out of my room and down the stairs.

I peeked my head inside the kitchen door. "Whatcha looking at?" I jumped hearing Minseok oppa's voice. "Nothing." I speed walk to my normal seat at the table, between Baekhyun and Sehun oppa. "You're so tense today baby." Xiumin put his hands on my shoulders gingerly rubbing them.

"Junmyeon oppa where are you guys going today that requires wearing your suits?" "Something only big girls should know." "Hold up, wait a minute I am a grown ass 19 year old whatchu mean?"

"Ok fine it's about merging in with another group." "What group?" "BT-" I stood up from my chair interrupting Suho, "NOT MY OPPAS. NOT TAEHYUNG NOT JUNGKOOK WHAT." "Aren't they all your oppas?" Tao questioned himself.

"You knew it was gonna happen one way or another. I already told you we bought out the police what makes you think we can't buy them out?" "Because I know they're better than that." "That's what you said about Jimin." Kris mumbled under his breath.

"HEY Jimin was a good precious baby you guys just ruined his pure soul." I frowned. They all scoffed, "Hana you don't know what you're talking about." They no longer looked at me lovingly more like, sleep with one eye open and we'll still kill you.