n i n e t e e n

After Taehyung and I filed everything in the report involving Lay we left and went to a local strip mall. When Taehyung was driving I zoned out thinking about the Sehun guy thinking Why would Kyungsoo never show me him he's hot. Well, so was Kyungsoo and, Luhan, and...basically everybody on his team I've met. I sighed feeling a headache coming. "Taehyung do you have some advil?" "Oh. Yeah there's some in my backpack." I reached back into the back seats and got his backpack out. As I was searching I accidentally pulled out an envelope as I was putting it back into the little pocket I read it quickly panicking a little inside. I found the advil and swallowed it. I was contemplating on whether I should ask him if I was safe because of what the note read.

Dear Kim Taehyung,

You may not know me personally, but I know you. I know you very well. I know that you keep a photo of Lee Hana, the girl that has supposedly never even existed because of Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo just made things easier for your team. But did you ever think that maybe this is just all a cover up? Why would she just suddenly join the good side? Don't trust her she has more of a dangerous background than any normal person will ever have. Her parents may have worked with you guys before, but that doesn't mean they couldn't have given birth to a bad little seed. Don't you ever wonder why she is so good at fighting? It's because she still works with us. *blurred photos of her and Luhan, Sehun, and Kris. You think she will just abandon the people who made her the person she is today? I don't think so. You guys keep on trying to make her seem like a good person then we'll just kill her. She's born to be a bad person.

Sincerely,

Mr. Kim

I know what you might be thinking, how the hell can you remember all of those words? Well, it's called photographic memory, another reason why I'm good at what I do. Those photos of Luhan, Sehun, that tall guy and I were from the shooting range which means someone is watching me. Or it might be that other tall dude, but I don't think they're Kim's. Okay we have Junmyeon already, who would be left?