s i x t y -e i g h t

"Baby!!" I stare blankly as Kyungsoo run in hugging me. Is this another dream? I look at all of them struck with shock.

"I heard you miss me and you're sorry." "Stop." I push him away taking a deep breath. I hate this more than him being dead. It just felt so weird. The stitches on his neck. The stitches on his forehead.

"Princess don't be scared it's the same old me remember?" "No it's not. Where's Alex?" "He's been assigned to our other half of the group."

"Don't you miss me?" "Not really. I'm ok now with Sehun." Kyungsoo growls looking at the younger who looked like he had seen a ghost which is true with Kyungsoo being here and all.

"Do. You. Want. To. Die?" "Hyung I didn't-" "MEETING NOW." Kyungsoo roughly grabs me by the hair dragging me along with him.

"You know you could've just held my hand or something but nope my hair is fine I guess." What is with all this hair pulling today? Pretty soon I'm going to go bald. "Shut up you whore." I gasp, He's never used such degrading words to me before. I mean like not when we weren't doing anything sexually.

Everyone bows as Kyungsoo steps in. "Who watched her while I was gone?" His voice is harsh.

They give each other looks as some point to Sehun and others point to Jongdae. "Choose one." I gulp at his voice, it's so scary I am gonna wet my pants by the time we're done.

They all point to Sehun as Kyungsoo grabs his hair and pushes him to the floor. "When did I say it was ok to flirt with her." "But hyung-" "Shut up." Kyungsoo let's go of me and I kneel down to help Sehun. I hate when Kyungsoo is violent.

Before I knew it Kyungsoo hooked his hands under my arms and pulled me up. He dragged me down the hall as I gave the boys a horrified look.

They looked away from me. What happened to the courage they held? Why are they so scared? Why am I scared?

warning!! Kyungsoo throws me on the bed quickly hovering over me. He unties his tie and ties my wrists together. "No touching." Not a problem. "You're getting punished for hurting daddy." omg cringeeeee (same hana)

Kyungsoo kisses my neck, I moan. "I miss the sounds you make." He rips my shirt. "Kyungsoo what the hell man." I give him a look. "What'd you just say?" "I said, 'Kyungsoo, what the hell man.'"

"Don't call me that right now. Turn around." "No." He flips me over and slaps my butt. I yelp feeling the stinging sensation. He moans, "I love that sound so much." He continues to slap harder each time.

Kyungsoo lies next to me holding me close as I shiver from aftershock, it had been long since I've had intercourse. "Jeez it took you so long to become submissive." He groaned.