s i x t y - f i v e

"Ah look at this little slut sitting here all alone." I turn around in my seat looking at a familiar man, I don't know his name, but I know he talks to Baekhyun a lot.

"Hey, I'm not a-" "It's ok baby. How does it feel when Baekhyun and Sehun fuck you senseless." I was at a loss for words. He pulled me up to stand.

His hands travelled down my body, "I bet you'd love me to do the same thing to you. You're such a whore you're just their fuck toy."

Just as his hands touched the waistband of my pants I punch his face. "Stop touching me are you silly? I'm not their toy." "Yeah you are. Have you ever seen them with their other fuck toys. You're exactly like them."

He pushed me against the window. "How about if I fuck you against this huge window." His hands reach under my underwear. I push him away, but in return he slapped me.

I look at him angered. I kneed his member making him fall to the floor. "You slut." He yanked my foot down, standing himself back up kicking my stomach.

"They don't love you. You're just a toy they're using you. They're going to kill you when they get enough of you." While he kicked me I thought back to all of the things they have said.

"Jihoon what the hell are you doing to her?!?" I coughed as blood splattered the white porcelain floors.

"Hyung." "No. Jihoon this isn't acceptable." Baekhyun dragged him out. "Hana are you-" "Go away don't touch me." I backed away in horror. "Hyung why is she scared of me?" Sehun looked at Junmyeon. He shrugged turning his head to face Minseok.

I sat in the corner of the glass window hugging my knees closely to my body. "Hana." Taehyung runs into the room hugging me. "Are you ok?" I motion him closer to me.

"I'm scared. Get Seokjin oppa please." I whisper. He nods leaving the room, but as he does Sehun grabs his arm. "What'd she say?" "She wants Seokjin hyung." Sehun nods letting go of Taehyung.