n i n e

After a couple of days Hana woke up from the incident.

"Hana?!?" Jungkook and Taehyung rushed up to Hana. Jimin wasn't there, for Jungkook sent him back for other work. She looked up into Jungkook's eyes. Slowly blinky. "How are you feeling?" the nice nurse asked. "Good." her voice was raspy and quiet. The nurse nodded and wrote down onto her clipboard. "She'll rest herea few days before being released." The nurse told Taehyung. She should tell Jungkook instead. Taehyung won't remember anything at all. Hana thought.

Hana's P.O.V

After a couple of days I was finally released from the hospital. I got into Jungkook's car as we drove back to the building. "Hana, you should probably just rest for now." He focused on the road. "It's okay Jungkook, I'll be fine. Plus you know how much I want to end them, especially since they tried to end my life." He chuckled, "If you get hurt I'm gonna tell you 'I TOLD YOU SO'." He shouted. "Yeah whatever." I giggled.

We got to the office. Jungkook stopped his car and came around to open my side of my door. "Thank you." I smiled. He smiled back bowing his head. We walked into the building, all eyes were on us. "Hana!!" Taehyung shouted in happiness running towards me. Taehyung held my waist holding me up spinning me around in the air. I giggled, for it tickled me so much.

I spent the day in Jungkook's office as I did my own work. "When are we gonna bust the rest of them?" "I don't know and I don't care right now." "Come on Mr. Jeon it's not gonna do it by itself." He groaned, "If your gonna do it than do it by yourself." "Hmm your right. I will do it by myself." I smiled standing up and walking to my office. "Wait Hana you can't go in your of-" He sighed and just let me go.

I slammed all of the stupid paperwork onto my desk. Why do we even have to do this stupid paperwork anyways. I sat down onto my favorite spinny chair and got to work. After a couple of long hours later I finally got a clue as to where his friend Xiumin was hiding. I got up grabbing my nine millimeter glock and speed walked to Jungkook's office. "Jungkook I found a lead. Please help me get them." I slammed my hands on his desk startling him. "Jesus you're gonna give me a heart attack. I'm trying to file a report on you getting shot in your office." "But I already know who did it so please just help me get these people first." I pleaded. He sighed. "Nam, Tae, Min. Let's go." Jungkook used his landline to call all of them which confused me. They all rushed and within seconds ended up in the office. "Guys I found X." I smiled. "I really need you guys. Since Xiumin is the oldest of this gang he is the more wise and smart one which means he'll have his base secured tightly. I'm talking mad security guards." They all nodded. "I want this done fast and quick." Jungkook ordered. We all nodded and got our stuff, getting ready.