s i x

"Mr. Jeon?" I asked. "What?" He was frowning at his phone furiously tapping. "Um, so when are you gonna stop playing games and actually try to find the other four friends I know?" "Soo- FUCK THIS GAME." He threw his phone across the room holding his sinus as his phone shattered onto the floor. "Why do they always put the young ones in charge?" I mumbled. "Okay, I'm gonna throw this like it's a basketball and if I make it you're treating me to lunch." He crumpled a piece of paper slightly sticking his tongue out trying to get the perfect aim. He threw the wad of paper and it hit my face.

"Dude I swear to god if you keep playin around like this so help me god I will go right back to their side and I'll be so damn good at covering our tracks there'll be no and I say NO tracks of us. No errors or mistakes none. Zero. And your business will be tarnished, but with the exceptions of saving TaeTae and Chim Chim." I glared at him. He looked at me blankly. "Aigoo girls are so confusing, sophisticated, and mean these days. You are the definition of why I'm scared of girls." He frowned at me. "Unbelievable, you're blaming me for the reason you can't get laid? The reason you can't get laid is cause all you do is boss and boss around day by day. Your such a kid and they put you in charge of all of this?!?" I scoffed turning around while crossing my arms. "Both of you guys are such kids." Namjoon and Seokjin laughed turning me around.

"Now palli and make up so we can make this whole situation end faster." They gently pushed me toward Jungkook making me fall against him. Jungkook pushed me off of him and backed away dusting his cheap material off. "I don't know what's happening down there, but I suddenly have sexual attraction to you Hana." He looked into the mirror straightening his tie. "You seriously don't even know about boners?" "Bitch I know 'bout all that shit. Just didn't wanna make this shit awkward y'know." He gave me a look. "Keep giving me looks like that and you won't even be able to feel the way you feel now." I pointed at his growing bulge.

Everyone came in snickering at my remarks. "Hana, you, are a genius today." Yoongi high fived me. "Why aren't you laughing?" Hoseok asked. "Best agents never feel emotions. Like this." I punched Jungkook in the gut. "Oww what the fuck was that for?" He whined. "If you ever want more feel free to ask." I walked out of his office.

"I don't know why but I really, really liked what just happened." Jungkook smiled, amused. "Your so mean to her Kookie I'm gonna beat some sense into you man. You don't treat women like that." Jimin frowned at the less erected maknae now.