s i x t y - f o u r

Someone firmly gripped my shoulders from behind, "Hana why're you here talking to this loser." I turned around slowly seeing Minseok's frowning face. "I-I just wanted to talk to him." I felt so small. "Come on let's go." He grabbed my hand pulling me out of the cafe.

"Wait Minseok oppa." I look back at Taehyung. "No." "Daddy." I whine pouting cutely. "No you are not doing this right now." He looked at me in disbelief. "Please daddy." I beg holding both of his hands in my own, looking up at him. Xiumin heavily sighs, "Taehyung." Taehyung looks up. Xiumin motions Taehyung to follow. "You're getting punished tonight." Minseok whispers into my ear making me shiver at the thought.

"Jungkook!!" I smile attacking him in a hug, making the both of us collapse onto the floor. "Aye get off of him." Sehun walks through the door picking my small body off of Jungkook's. "Sorry oppa." "Why don't you leave the room for a bit." Sehun smiled opening the door. I obeyed quickly and quietly walking out.

I walked into my old office smiling at the old photos of Jimin, Taehyung, and I on my desk. I searched around for a box, putting my old valuable stuff inside. Like my childhood diary, or the photo of me and my parents, I miss them. "Hi Hana!!" I look to see Seokjin oppa. "Seokjin!!" I smile hugging him.

We sat down in my little "waiting room" area in the same office looking out the view that looked down on Seoul. "So um... How is it with your oppa's?" "It's...good, I guess." I slightly smiled. "Are they treating you well?" "Sort of. I really wish I could work with you guys again." "You will soon." He pet my head like he usually does. "What do you mean?" I quirk my head interested now. "They didn't tell you? They bought out the company and now we're "bad"." He used quotation marks making a funny face. I giggle at his dorkiness. "Well I'll see you around I have to go meet them and sign papers." I nod as he walked out.