t w e n t y - s e v e n

Jongin had spent the night in the bed with me. I could tell he wasn't comfortable because he tossed and turned all night. I was lucky enough to get at least an hour of sleep with all of his moving. Morning light shone from covered windows signalling morning had came. I had to use the bathroom.

"J-Jongin." I whispered gently shaking him. "Hmm?" "I have to use the bathroom." Jongin suddenly sat up looking down at me. "Oh. Let's- wait. You promise not to do whatever you did to Baekhyun?" "Which ones Baekhyun again?" My memory had gone fuzzy ever since Sehun had knocked me up. "It's the dude that, you know," He rubbed the nape of his neck. "The dude that did the first thing to you when you had first came." "Oh." I sat up looking at Jongin's perfect sun kissed face. "Of course not." I smiled. He smiled and grabbed my hands. "Chanyeol has probably bought breakfast already, so I'll take you down to eat some." He opened the door and automatically Sehun and three armed guards pointed their guns at me. "Sehun relax dude she just needs to potty." Sehun eyed me and motioned the guards away.

After I had cleansed myself and took a shower Jongin had led me downstairs. "Here." He handed me a plate with pancakes, sausage, eggs, and bacon. It looked better than what I ate for breakfast everyday. Coffee or Thai tea. "Oh. And here's some chocolate bubble tea." Luhan handed it to me and smiled. I weakly smiled and picked up a piece of pancake. "Did you guys poison this or something?" I took a sniff of it. "Why would we do that when we already have you?" Kris chuckled as he walked into the kitchen. I just shrugged and ate the food.