s i x t e e n

I worked through the night going through everything and figuring out the connections between Brent and the mafia. Finally at around three in the morning I found something. High school with Xiumin. "Hmm must've done something wrong." I whispered to myself. I took a drink of my superpower drink called caf pow, it gets everything in my brain going. "Got it!!" I smiled to myself. "He witnessed one of their murders and they were scared he would crack if I found him. Motive." I paced up and got ready to leave and went to Jungkook's office hoping he was still here. When I got there he wasn't there which made me sigh. I went to Taehyung's office because I knew he would be here. Once I got there I found him sleeping on his desk with cute little snores. I woke him up, "Taehyung oppa go home." I gently shook him. He snapped up making me flinch back. "Sorry boss I'm up." Taehyung groaned furiously typing nothing. "Umm Taehyung." "Jungkook I said I'm sorry what else do you want?!" He whined. "Taehyung!! I'm not Jungkook." Taehyung turned his head blankly staring at me. "Oh. Hi Hana-ssi." He smiled. "Taehyung you should go home it's really late." "Okay. C'mon I'll take you home." He grabbed his backpack and car keys. "Umm. I drove myself to work." "Aish. Ok. I'm picking you up tomorrow." "No. I always leave late and I don't want to keep you waiting." "Any time waiting with you is valuable to me." I hesitated, but answered with, "Fine." and a sigh.

Sehun was laying on his bed as Jongin walked into their shared room. "It sucks we have to live where we work." Jongin groaned getting into his own bed. "It sucks that I'm the main worker here and I have to share a bedroom with you." Sehun groaned back. "I know what you mean. Wishing we had our own rooms like Luhan hyung."Jongin sighed day dreaming what it'd be like to sleep in his own bedroom. I drifted off to sleep as Jongin talked nonsense.

The next morning Hana woke up feeling super tired. "Rise and shine sweet cheeks." I punched someone alarmed and aware of my surroundings. "Omo sorry Taehyung. You scared me." I got off my bed and kneeled down to check on him. "Sorry is your jaw alright?" I carefully touched it examining his face. "Yeah. I bought you food." He got up pulling me along with him, bringing me to the kitchen. "Hi!!" I jumped, but Taehyung held my wrists tightly. "It's just Jimin." He chuckled. "Why do you guys wake up sooo early?" I asked as I sat at the kitchen table. "You get used to waking up every weekday for work." Taehyung shrugged. "Your house is really nice." Jimin looked around. "Thanks." I smiled.